• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

TheRabbitFollower

Be not afraid!
Are my usual commissions too expensive? Still want some sick art from yours truly? First off, I'm flattered, but second, allow me to give you an exclusive offer!

I've decided to start doing creative freedom commissions in-between my normal queue. This means you give me a character and a minimum of $10 (USD), I give you a finished drawing.
Easy-peasy, right? Sweet. You know what makes it sweeter? These are discounted by 33%. After I do the first batch, the minimum payment will increase to $15.

Examples of my art can be found on Userpage of Ambriel -- Fur Affinity [dot] net ; Following-The-Rabbit | DeviantArt ; and Following The Rabbit (@RabbitFo11ower) on Twitter

There's no real limit to how many I'll be taking this first time around, but I'll be completing them over the weekend and possibly into next week. I usually don't work weekends, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Before we start, some quick rules!
  1. Payment is required upfront. When your commission is approved and I start sketching, I'll note you my paypal.
  2. This offer is not applicable to any commissions in my current queue, or ultra-specific requests.
  3. That said, keep your requests simple. These are going to be finished, but they won't be high-concept illustrations. One character, no background.
  4. While you don't have to, you're more than welcome to send more than $10; If you do, I'll definitely put more detail, maybe even complex shading, to your drawing.
That's all for now. Cheers!