• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Emergency $20 3D Commissions

hara-surya

Deviated Prevert
I work as a substitute teacher and the first week after fall break "an incident was reported" that I won't get into other than to say it was Bravo Sierra, but they have to do their due diligence to investigate. Either way, I've been out of work for most of a month now and while I have roommates helping with money, things are still tights and I've been robbing Peter to pay Paul when it comes to my car payment, power, gas, water, etc. So I'm at the point of needing a quick infusion of cash to cover household expenses until either this "incident" is settled or I find another job.

I make 3D pinup style pictures with DazStudio (you can follow the links in my signature to see what I do)

What I'm offering:
$20 - Single original character with a fully rendered background.
+$10 For each additional character in same scene.

What I can do:

Furries have a limited choice, but cats, foxes and rabbits are easily done and other animals are possible, but we'd need to discuss exactly what you want and I'll see what I can do. (I have lots of morphs for the shape, but not many textures to worth with for the fur and markings.) I can do strand-based fur at varying levels of quality.

Humans, Elves, Halflings and most standard D&D style fantasy races

A handful of Star Trek aliens - Vulcans, Andorians, maybe Klingons, and "Foam head of the week" aliens.

Star Wars: Twi'lek, Togruta, Devaronian, "foam head of the scene"

Basically, if you want an alien or fantasy character ask and I'll see what I might be able to manage.

What I enjoy doing:

Female characters in general

BBWs/Chubby girls

Pregnancy

Hairy women (as in human, etc. women who don't shave body hair)

Fantasy/Sci-Fi characters

Lesbian

Futa-on-Woman

Action scenes, both combat and sexual

Pee & squirting

Using Sex Toys

"Fine Art," classic pin-ups and portraits

Kinks I'm open to depicting:
Enema

Shrunken/Giantess

Bondage (Within limits, let's talk first)

Lactation

Futa, transgender and fantasy sex organs

What I don't "get" but could probably do a decent picture:
Vore

Belly inflation (I kinda get it, but let's put it here to be safe)

Foot fetish

Male-Male Homosexual

What I won't do:
Real people, with some exception for celebrities, "glamour models" and the commissioner themselves

Extreme sexual violence (Spankings are OK)

Blood in a sexual context

Rape

Torture

Scat

Degradation of women

Anything that goes against my personal values and mores

I also reserve the right to deny any idea for any reason.

Technical limitations:
I have a beast of a computer, but sometimes scenes simply won't fit in the available memory. I know tricks to reduce memory required for a scene, but there are still limits and I'm honestly unaware of where they are. It is possible a request scene simply won't "fit" on my computer, at which point we can discuss changes.

Payment:
Payment is expected upfront, with the understanding it can take a couple days for final results on complex scenes. If requested I can arrange for an escrow service (escrow.com) to hold the payment until both parties are satisfied. Otherwise, preferred payment methods are PayPal, Google Pay or Apple Pay.

Process:
Send me a private message with the request. Be clear and concise about what you want and give visual references for the character if possible. We will discuss the idea back and forth about what you want versus what I'm able to provide. I'll set a price and the payment would be sent. I'll work out a "sketch" quality version of the scene and present it. Once we're both satisfied with the sketch I'll "fire for effect" and render the final version.