• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Emergency Commissions! ($5-40)

strategyruins

I'm in dire need of a new Wacom tablet ($70) as my Intuos Draw is extremely old & shooting craps, and stunting my ability extremely. Pen pressure sensitivity not working, pen stroke lag, and having to find the driver through a back alley way as it's not listed on the actual website it's so old are some of the many problems I face. I cannot use Sai, a program I want to use, without getting a new tablet to fix these issues. I don't have a commission sheet but I do have a GOOGLE DOC with all the art information, rules, prices, and a link to my Trello. Examples of my art can be found on FurAffinity and some will also be posted on here! :D

I currently do not have a PayPal as I'm too young for it/can't get a bank account right now but I do currently take online Amazon Giftcards through message as stated in my doc (the process can be explained if need be, just let me know!). My past commissioners and timestamps on my Trello pieces prove that I am not a scammer however ;v;

Feel free to contact me on here or on discord (absolute shitlord#8177). Thank you!

otli3jdr5t331.png

uptqnk5t5t331.jpg

dmxtm64v5t331.png

1cn8m0nw5t331.png

iw9rg6qx5t331.jpg

2njpoqu06t331.png

jiekqg926t331.png

1560307285.strategyruins_pomeranian.png

1557444042.strategyruins_shark.png

1557443237.strategyruins_commission_for_a_friend.jpg

1557442977.strategyruins_bach.jpg