• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Emergency Commissions! - High Quality - Semirealistic/Realistic - From 5$ - 35$ - SFW and NSFW

hemille

Hi guys, it's me, Hemille, again!

This time I've created this another different thread (from the original one forums.furaffinity.net: Commission (Selling): - Cheap High Quality Semirealistic Commissions - from 5$ to 45$ - SFW, NSFW, Ref sheets, etc) because I'm in serious need for money to pay my bills, rent and to buy food to eat.

Please, consider commissioning me. I can draw anything: from humans to animals, anthros, furries, cartoony to realistic, ref sheets, NSFW, any fetishes, creatures, aliens, backgrounds... And even Logos.

I have more than 11+ years experience with digital art and 7 years of experience in commissioned art.

Here is my latest commission info: (and I can also send you nsfw examples privately and other sfw ones too)

Thank you!

1563727765.hemille_2019_commission_info_final.png

Pecca

Hello! I am looking for a commission and would like to know if you would be comfortable drawing it. I'm looking to get something with aged-up versions of the Undertale characters Asriel and Frisk. I'm seeking a cute, romantic themed image, SFW. Is this something you'd be willing to do?