• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ($35+) Emergency DnD/Character Ref Commissions CLOSED! ( 3 Slots )

Neigh-Ella

Thank you for the support everyone!! All slots have been claimed.

Hi all! Opening up some very quick commissions up before university starts up again in March.
While these commissions are geared toward DnD characters, I can do any other sort of tabletop character or theme! Just be sure to state what that might be. This also features a small blurb about the character, so if you wanted one, be sure to send me what you'd like written there!

EDIT: ONLY 1 SLOT REMAINING!
I have 3 slots open so far, and each piece will start at $35! ( If designs require much detail or extra props, the price will change)

I can draw : Semi-simplified armour, furry OR scaley animals, and humans!

I won't draw : Anything pertaining to NSFW content.

To claim a slot, please contact me through PMs or FA Notes.
Once visual reference material and a Paypal email for me to invoice is sent, I will start working on your piece. Since I'm on a time crunch, you can expect your commission to be finished within 20 days.

(The High-res commission piece will be emailed to your Paypal email once the invoice is paid off. All transactions are in USD.)

Last edited: