• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Emotional Bullshit. You have been warned.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
I feel like everybody is keeping secrets from me on this. :v

But no, Icky, feel better, be a happy fluffy birdey. c:

No, it's fine. I'm just not explaining myself, and doing so would look bad AND make me feel worse, so I won't c:

Grey Wolverine

The saint of Furr Affinity
Well despite your behavior, I still love you :v

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
I didn't realize we started apologizing for being normal human beings.

What exactly have you done that was so out of the ordinary that warrants this thread?

I've been a dick to a lot of people, and hated a lot of others for reasons that don't matter. I felt like I needed to apologize.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
I've been a dick to a lot of people, and hated a lot of others for reasons that don't matter. I felt like I needed to apologize.
In all seriousness it's good to hear you are feeling better and that; who wants a hug?

Tomias_Redford

Knight Of Time
Icky, I hope everything works out for you dude, and I hope you feel better soon. If you need anyone to vent to, or just have general friendly chatter, pop on Skype. I'm usually always on there...even when I'm at work thanks to my mobile phone XD

I may be a dumbshit sometimes, but I do enjoy helping others feel better. :3

*gives Icky a big e-hug*

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Agh, thank you all so much. It helps to know people care <3

sunandshadow

Impractical Fantasy Animal
If you find yourself having mood swings for no apparent reason, one thing known to cause that is celiac disease, aka gluten intolerance. Just a random thought.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
If you find yourself having mood swings for no apparent reason, one thing known to cause that is celiac disease, aka gluten intolerance. Just a random thought.

Another thing known to cause erratic moods: being a fucking teenager :l

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Told you no one noticed that you were acting weird. :p

So hormones weren't making him a dick, they were making him delusional with teenage angst? :V

Namba

Man, we're human beings; being a tool is a part of that. It's all good bro, and anyone who doesn't let things go has issues; they're the tools.