• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

END OF TEH WORLD, facebook and wow servers down

Cute_Wolfy

...for blizzard idiot entertainment...(personal hate but because we have 2 many normal ppl here i wont flame them now)

Please describe me what will happen if WOW SERVERS along with FACEBOOK servers(not blizzard but it will be lulz) were all destroyed in 1 hour

Chaos!lulz! Start

Schwimmwagen

I have no stance on the WoW servers, but if the facebook servers were down, I'd be sad to miss out on chav kids moaning about it. :V

Riavis

There would be a chunk of suicides, more people diagnosed clinically depressed/insane, and the rest would learn how to live a normal life.

Also- the amount of QQ would break the internet for exactly 6.6 days.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
nothing...nothing fucking at all
why, the character server is still alright :V

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
I don't care about Wow but I would be sad if facebook went down because that is something I can use to contact all my friends who have moved.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
...for blizzard idiot entertainment...(personal hate but because we have 2 many normal ppl here i wont flame them now)

Please describe me what will happen if WOW SERVERS along with FACEBOOK servers(not blizzard but it will be lulz) were all destroyed in 1 hour

Chaos!lulz! Start

Dear lord please learn some better English and come back. Also lulz stopped being cool to use ages ago.

To answer the topic, no one except WoW addicts would give a fuck about servers dying, but I suppose a majority of the world would crap their pants if Facebook came down. Wouldn't affect me either way, I have Twitter and Tumblr. c:

Jude

U1 S7 P106
I don't play WoW or have any friends that do, so that probably won't effect me.
Considering I post maybe one status a week I'll be fine if the facebook servers go down.
I only really use FB as a chat client anyway.

If facebook went down it would be a normal day lol.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
No WoW = Meh.
No Facebook = :D

Vo

People would bitch disproportionately; it would be pretty much the only thing the social media talked about for several days. The excitement would peter out but there would still be a significant ongoing coverage bitchfest for as long as the outage lasted. The disproportionate bitchers would find something else to do, despite initially feeling as if they couldn't possibly have anything left to live for. The unstated quality rating of the entire Internet would rise astronomically.

Unless the worst happens and all the WoWfags and Failbookers come to the parts of the Internet where the tolerable people are holed up.

Bando

Ya boy
WoW servers dying: nothing of value was lost
Facebook servers dying: Somewhat sad you couldn't talk to some people. Overall it would be great, facebook is a cancer.

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
Don't play WoW so that wouldn't affect me.
I use facebook here and there, but wouldn't bother me one bit.

I hate to see the ones of both who uses both religiously and how they would act.

Now a better question, what if all portable phones stoped working?

Vo

Now a better question, what if all portable phones stoped working?

The citizenry wouldn't be able to make their normal calls and a lot of poor customer service reps would have nervous breakdowns -- well, that's if any of these people even have a landline to call them with.

The citizenry wouldn't be able to make their emergency calls and a lot of them would die, likely for the better.

A lot of students would fail tests they thought they were going to cheat.

Probably not such a lot of people who are doing something out in the middle of nowhere with a satellite phone would lose their lifeline.

Ham radio operators would cream their pants.

Everyone over 55 would giggle gleefully.

Young people would suicide.

Depending on whether the cell PHONES or cell TOWERS went down, a lot of other non-telephone devices such as pagers and security systems would fail.

Depending on whether the satellite phones or towers went down, I can't even begin to list the implications, partly because there are a lot and I'm lazy, and partly because I don't know enough of them to look like I know what I'm talking about. But they're important I swear.

All around lulz

Dizro

Ich bin deine größte Angst.
hundreds upon thousands of people would start crying, I'd probably be dead because I forgot to breathe because I was laughing so hard