• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Engel's Commissions Open! From $20 USD!

EngelArt

Hi everybody!
Mi name is Engel a versatile artist that love furry!

Now I come to offer you my professional illustrator services! Send your request through private message to my FA account!

EngelArt in FurryAffinity

Check this out!

Payment method: Paypal

HALF BODY (B/W) $20.00 USD

damian_in_free__by_engel_vg-d87gvih.jpg

FULL BODY (B/W) $25.00 USD

tumblr_oxhf8dlQLS1u1l2l8o1_1280.png

ADITIONAL CHARACTER +$3.00 USD

HALF BODY COLOR SIMPLE $30.00 USD

tour_guide_from_the_toon_world_by_engel_vg-d8zb5fb.jpg

kurenai_potter_by_engel_vg-dbcsace.jpg

FULL BODY COLOR SIMPLE $35.00 USD

tracer_loli_by_engel_vg-dabfeas.jpg

ADITIONAL CHARACTER +$5.00 USD

beach_now__by_engel_vg-d97gln5.jpg

EXAMPLE OF PROCESS;
tumblr_orjtyfchgQ1u1l2l8o1_400.gif

Do you need something more? Send a message!

I have comic comissions with special price over quantity of pages, black/white and full color since 8-25 pages with range between:

8 PAGES (B/W) $130.00 USD
25 PAGES (B/W) $350.00 USD

8 PAGES (COLOR) $240.00 USD
25 PAGES (COLOR) $750.00 USD

kiss_me___page_02_by_engel_vg.jpg

RESTRICTIONS: No Gore, no scatology.

how does it work?

I take full payment up front, then I send you a sketch for approvement. Then I finish the picture and you get a high-res picture.

You have a right to post it wherever you want, just make sure to state me as an original author of the artwork.

You may color\shade the sketches and change anything in the artworks you got from me, but please, let me know about it first.

I can only keep up to 3 half body works and fullbody commissions in progress,

DRAWING PROCESS

The artist will start working on the picture only after the payment is received.

There are 2 stages where commissioner can ask for the picture to be edited:

Sketch stage for lineart revision
Artist will do minor changes (complexion, head size, tail length, hand position, etc) no more than 5 times and major changes (pose, atmosphere, etc) no more than 1 time. What goes beyond it will require additional payment. To avoid any misunderstandings, make sure the request is written clearly and can be easily understood by the artist. Avoid changing the whole image in the middle of drawing process.

* Sketch and colored sketch commissions are completed without revisions. Check the examples first to know my job.

Flat colors stage for color revision
Commissioner will be shown a flat colored picture and asked if the colors are correct. Patterns and markings are also included in this stage and can be revised. The lineart will not be changed at this stage.

The finished picture will not be revised. Please refer to the previous stages to ask for any corrections.

Now you know that! Thank you for your attention, greetings from Mexico