• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[enter generic greeting]

well lets see My name is Josh I have been drawing anthros for about a year. My favorite thing to do by myself is reading. My most hated thing is to go to the movies to see something I think is good and it ends up sucking. I enjoy hanging out with my friends. I have 5 brothers 1 sister and i'm the youngest which makes my life a living hell. my favorite show at the moment is Smallvile since I have always been a fan of superman. Well thats all I really have to say.:D

welcome josh. my life is the same as yours is in that it is exactly opposite. you see i have 3 brothers and 2 sisters and i am the oldest and i have to set a good example for them to follow. so i got grounded almost everyday while they got away with murder. sound fair? no? didn't think so. boy am i glad to be outta' that mad house now...

Silverdragon00

Banned
Banned
welcome josh. i have no siblings, so obviously im the oldest and i get away with quite a bit (when im not around young kids). so ya like reading huh. Not many people do these days, but i do also like to read, pretty much about muscle cars, animals, and general stuff like history and once in a while a horror novel (Christine by Stephen King is my all time favorite, about a 1958 Plymouth Fury that is possessed and runs down and kills anyone that insults the owner)

anyway, enjoy the forums!! :)

Rot-Fuchs

Heads on sticks = win
hey, good to meet you! i too have siblings, but my sister and i were born in the same litter so... um we fight over birthdays... anyway i like to draw anthro art too, though i think i suck at it... heres my profile on the main site here... and i hope you have a good time...

Silver R. Wolfe

Wuffamute Extraordinaire!
Heya Josh. I know what it's like to be a younger sibling, though my older sibling moved out now so it's all good. :D

Until you realise you still have 3 younger siblings that are just as frustratingly annoying as your older one, just smaller.

Welcome to the forums. :D

robomilk

fruit bat at large
I have a younger brother and a half-brother (also younger). My family is so dysfunctional they should have a sitcom!

Aikon

Hey we're both unemployed pigs, cool I thought I was the only one :)

Welcome abaord.

DeadDoll00

Hey there Josh, nice to see you. Welcome to the forums! :)