Is honestly confused by life.
- I think humanity is inherently good.
- That having hope is good both for the self and others
- That altruism is valid
- That morality is valid
- That human beings deserve equal rights
- That nature should be protected
- That selfishness, greed and capitalism are counterproductive at best
According to the average thought patterns of this forum, I'm worse than a Nazi for thinking like that.
What fucking threads are you reading? 90% of users that I've talked to agree, which by the way, is most people here.
I want to smack the shit out of you and I'm starting to think it might not even be inappropriate.