• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Entirely inappropriate shit you think.

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Let's see:

- I think humanity is inherently good.

- That having hope is good both for the self and others

- That altruism is valid

- That morality is valid

- That human beings deserve equal rights

- That nature should be protected

- That selfishness, greed and capitalism are counterproductive at best

According to the average thought patterns of this forum, I'm worse than a Nazi for thinking like that.
Wat.
What fucking threads are you reading? 90% of users that I've talked to agree, which by the way, is most people here.

I want to smack the shit out of you and I'm starting to think it might not even be inappropriate.

Mullerornis

Wat.
What fucking threads are you reading? 90% of users that I've talked to agree, which by the way, is most people here.

I want to smack the shit out of you and I'm starting to think it might not even be inappropriate.

It takes a special kind of "specialness" to claim to follow morality whilst openly declaring violence :3

Last edited:

Iudicium_86

Just another artist
I'm sure some of the more common things have already been said, like seeing a guy and wondering how big he is under his pants, or imagining him tied up and in a sex dungeon.

And anyone mention murdering yet? Like a boss or something?

Minako2012

Unapologetic fangirl.
I use to wonder what it would be like to actually strangle someone with my bare hands. To watch the life leave their eyes and feel their windpipe struggling to let air in and the pulse to slowly fade beneath my fingers.

Then I remember that I'm really a complete and utter pansy and go play minecraft, final fantasy, etc.

I think of how many ways I could kill my entire immediate family, my brother dying first, of course. So far, I have though of shooting, stabbing, strangling, burning the house down, a gas leak, locking them out of the storm shelter during a tornado, and starting a stampede to run them over.

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
Someone needs to make furry version of Jerry Springer. It would ALWAYS have content...

The pain, the suffering, and the drama. I couldn't stand to go and watch that, then the show it's self would be awful too.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
My geography teacher bent over today and pretty much flashed half the class by accident.
I ashamedly wondered what the rest of her ass looked like.

Someone shank me please. . .

Lexicom

Paws. :3c
There's this building under a overpass downtown, I swear if I jump off the overpass I'll land on it without getting hurt its like a 3 to 4ft. jump.
I need to stay away from Mirrors Edge.

Last edited:

Inpw

Roller Coaster Imagineer.
Just now, I was listening to a Youtube vid where someone was talking about how rainy and wet it was, and I found myself thinking "Was it wetter than a whale's vagina?", and then giggled idiotically to myself before cringing horribly.

These moments are usually way to inappropriate for a shared joke. The worst is getting such a funny image in your head that you burst out laughing then someone asks you: What's so funny?

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
I wonder if the NSA is paying any special attention to this thread. I mean, I DID admit to wanting to gas a high school.

Judge Spear

I was in my friend's massive van on our way to Popeye's (man that place sucks). I looked in the back where the two seats were folded down and was just thinking..."man, that's the perfect amount of space to lay down a blanket and fuck someone." Except I didn't think it, I said it out loud. :I

One of my friends just said "I see... Pachi, you're something else."

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Cereal box character is an animal?

....murr

I was in my friend's massive van on our way to Popeye's (man that place sucks). I looked in the back where the two seats were folded down and was just thinking..."man, that's the perfect amount of space to lay down a blanket and fuck someone." Except I didn't think it, I said it out loud. :I

One of my friends just said "I see... Pachi, you're something else."

Oh pachi, you are a case.