• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Echolepzy

Confused Fox
Hi-! I'm Indie the Fox (she/they), and uh... Well, I'd like to try to be active on FA and hopefully meet some people, but I don't know where to start... I'm kinda nervous, and I don't like talking to strangers without a reason, but even if I was fine with it, I have trouble finding other people and actually doing stuff that other people like and/or notice qwp
Also, I don't really know how to use a lot of FA... All I know about is uploading images and browsing images, and I found the forums by accident. So, uh... I would really appreciate some pointers- And maybe someone nice to talk to... It's a bit lonely here for me. TwT

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Welcome to the forum, love.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

space_strayCat

Heyyo! Welcome to the forum
hope you enjoy your stay as you chat with the other furry fellas ¦]
images (14).jpeg

The_Happiest_Husky

Average 100 rated chess player
Haiiii and welcome!

Matt the Terrier

Woofs! Wiggles! Wins!
*Terrier noises*
*comes over to see if you smell like food*
*sniff-sniff-snifF*
*sits like a good boi*

GentleButter

Digital Artist
Hi-! I'm Indie the Fox (she/they), and uh... Well, I'd like to try to be active on FA and hopefully meet some people, but I don't know where to start... I'm kinda nervous, and I don't like talking to strangers without a reason, but even if I was fine with it, I have trouble finding other people and actually doing stuff that other people like and/or notice qwp
Also, I don't really know how to use a lot of FA... All I know about is uploading images and browsing images, and I found the forums by accident. So, uh... I would really appreciate some pointers- And maybe someone nice to talk to... It's a bit lonely here for me. TwT
hi, friend! you started in the right place. The more modern angle ive seen people take with a lot of success is putting some feelers for friendship out in forums until you find yourself a squad. Afterwards, people tend to find discord servers that are more active to build community off of there.

so like, what are your interests? its a good thing to think about. maybe do you wanna find furries you can do art with? tabletop? just chat? feel around and find a community thru some socializing and you'll do just fine~

GentleButter

Digital Artist
starting here, i might reccomend introducing yourself to the kind folx who frequent the PVP (predators and prey) thread or the LPW (last post wins) thread <3 theyre pretty active and ive always found them to be sweeties

Echolepzy

Confused Fox
hi, friend! you started in the right place. The more modern angle ive seen people take with a lot of success is putting some feelers for friendship out in forums until you find yourself a squad. Afterwards, people tend to find discord servers that are more active to build community off of there.

so like, what are your interests? its a good thing to think about. maybe do you wanna find furries you can do art with? tabletop? just chat? feel around and find a community thru some socializing and you'll do just fine~
Hm... Well, I like quite a few fandoms (Just Shapes & Beats, Purrfect Apawcalypse, Changed, Project Arrhythmia, Pokémon- especially Mystery Dungeon, Vocaloid, World of Warcraft... The list goes on), and I've been roleplaying since I was a little kid. I really love ghosts, psychological horror, and fantasy zoanthropy (werewolves, werebears, that stuff), and if I get into a conversation about a topic I like, depending on the topic, I have a habit of rambling for awhile... I have a ton of AUs and OCs, and I'm very passionate about them and I love them all, although I have a tendency to develop very overcomplicated lore that nobody but me and a few friends will really take an interest in. A lot of that lore may or may not involve a ridiculous number of antagonists.

I don't do very well in groups, I'm more comfortable with just hanging out with one, maybe two friends at a time... If it's an activity group, and not a friend group, I'm okay with that, but I'll likely only have one or two friends in that group that I'll cling to for most of the time I'm there.