• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

euthanizedCanine's CURRENT Commissions [Open]

euthanizedcanine_s_current_commissions__open__by_euthanizedcanine-dbhs20w.png

Heyo guys! I think I finally settled on prices I'm good with for now.

My commissions are only SFW!! Anything NSFW will only be coming out in the forms of YCH auctions on separate mature websites to keep minors from it.
Please read through the following terms and only then commission me.
Check out my gallery for examples of what I can draw

These are my Terms of Service.

- If for some reason, I neglect to do your commission in one month, you have a right to a full refund.
- If I choose to deny you service for any reason I deem fit (a few examples: you're a known scammer/ known for plagiarism, etc.), you will also get a refund.
- Please do not haggle with me. Prices are as is. I will only change them when I deem fit, and if so, you will be guaranteed your previous agreed upon price.
- You are free to post the work I created for you online on ANY website, but you MUST credit me by linking back to me/putting down the source (AKA me).
- Do not claim the images as your own work or somebody else's.
- The images cannot be used for commercial purposes unless explicitly commissioned for that purpose and I am fully informed.
- If you want a progress sketch, just ask! I will not offer one unless requested due to that I usually do my commissions in one or two sittings.
- If you receive the progress sketch and want changes, just say so! I will not change it once the image is finished.
- Extra sets of eyes, ears, piercings, or anything small will not be of any added cost.
- Payment through Paypal/USD. No points please, as deviantArt takes a cut and so does Paypal.
- When sending payment through PayPal, send me a comment with it telling me your username for clarity.
- Must be willing to pay upfront within 24 hours of claiming a slot.
- Tell me what stage you want plus portion of the body. An example being "Can I get a Bloom Fullbody?" or "Seed Headshot", so on and so forth.
- You can send me a commission form through a comment or a note. It is up to you.
- Background will be simple, either flat or transparent. Small props will not be of added cost.
- Turnaround time should be within a week of the reference sheet submitted along with payment.
- If you have any other questions feel free to ask! I don't bite c:
- Adding another character will add 75% of the price onto the original price. (multiply the price by 1.75)
- I can only draw animals, feral and anthropomorphic. No humans.

Commission Form must have
- Reference Sheet
- What type of commission
- Desired expression/position, do tell me if you'd like artistic freedom.

Slots Available:

1.Taken + Paid (Furry Amino)

Last edited: