• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Evening all and hello!!

Reavos

"always up to .... shenanigans"
Im new to this so please be gentle ;), ive been looking around on the forum for a little while and thought it was time to come on in.
From what I've see so far the community sprit is really good and welcoming so I hope to make some new friends.
I think I should of joined the community a lot sooner than I have, but hay ..... better late then never :)
First up I'm from the UK so as we all know ....... its always wet and cold, funny .... I think im getting used to it now.
I'm so impressed with peoples art that I must get someone / anyone / everyone to bring my character to life, so I hope I can be pointed in the right direction. I would be very grateful.
As for a few interests as above I love the art but can't draw to save my life, I do spend my free time gaming......maybe a bit to much as my partner keeps reminding me and films, I do enjoy a good movie.
I leave it at this and thank you all for your time