• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ever Been to a Clothing Optional Furmeet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
I'm just grossed out by nudity in general.
The feeling of being nude, and looking at other people nude (except for my fiance, but that's only because I'm actually sexually attracted to him).
I wouldn't call it a weird moral thing, so much as squick. In the same way that someone's fart fetish would be squick.
And some complete stranger casually approaching and talking to me in the nude would just make me run away. Really fast.
NothanksgrossewIhaveknivesokaystayback.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

Echoshock

I've been to family friendly clothing optional beaches before, I find being nude stress relieving, and any feeling of awkwardness doesn't last long. It also promotes positive body image, being naked is natural and very few people have perfect bodies. I accept my body isn't perfect, who are you to judge if you won't uncover your own body. Turning up fully clothed as mentioned here previously would make you feel more out of place than being nude. As for a furmeet I guess it would be ok as long as it doesn't turn into a fuck fest, though as some furries can't seem to keep their hands to themselves when fully clothed I'm going to say bad idea.

DMAN14

The wettest wolf
I go to school in the Denver area... I don't even know what to think

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Status
Not open for further replies.