• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ever genderbend your 'sona?

A

Abbi Normal

Wow, rule 63 Coffee's legs are like the length of normal-Coffee's entire body heheh

Hikaru Okami

Radiant Wolf
Yeeeaaahhhh not doing that again...

Hikaru Okami

Radiant Wolf
Dude.

I can see this working.

Not me Hikaru just looks like a cross dresser XD.
I would have to change some things and make it an entirely new character like a sibling or something.

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
Not me Hikaru just looks like a cross dresser XD.
I would have to change some things and make it an entirely new character like a sibling or something.

Don't take this the wrong way, but Hikaru's already like a neko, just, like, a dude wolf...

A

Abbi Normal

Actually, until I read this thread, I thought Hikaru was female...

I don't think I ever would. I make my females a little masculine after my own behavior and personality, but I would prefer them (and myself) to stay ladies.
I do have one opposite gender fursona, but mainly just to look at and accumulate art for

Hikaru Okami

Radiant Wolf
Actually, until I read this thread, I thought Hikaru was female...

Bwahaha!!
Damn you neko girls ruining my character. Welp nothing wrong with being a pretty boy. Plenty of asian guys get mistaken for girls.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

Hikaru Okami

Radiant Wolf

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
Now I'm interested in perhaps making rule 63 Eggdodger art.

This could work, guys.

Ha, funny story about this. I paid for a commission once and when the artist sent me the file for the finished piece she had drawn me as a male. Noticeably male. When I asked about it she was horrified that she made the mistake (my reference sheet clearly stated female, as did the breasts) and did a great re-draw with my sona in the proper gender. But at least now I know what male version of my sona looks like; and I prefer female.

Aulendra

I've made my fursona(s) almost every species under the sun but, like me, they are ALWAYS female. I just can't imagine being in the opposite gender's head well enough to make a convincing character. Even playing male characters in video games feels "off" and weird to me.