• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ever started something you wish you hadn't?

the grey fox

Dreaming deeply
i've never started something i wish i hadn't. except that one time i started an argument with a friend... all in good fun, but still. it lasted 6 months. 6 months of trading pointless insults and setting traps for one another.

Shino

Now with more Writer's Block!
i really regret making the first rickroll
I regret the first rickroll. Period.

I regret letting my bro see me in my fursuit. Now he won't stop ragging on it. So much for my furry suspicions...

EDIT: Oh, and wasting too much time on YouTube. Time sucking vortex from hell indeed...

Last edited:

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Regrets?

What's the fun in having regrets?

ChrisPanda

Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far
GCSE Art .man that wasted too much of my time. i loved drawing before that disaster of a course. i could of got an A in IT instead

Beastcub

You, my friend, have obviously never followed Naruto or Dragonball Z. There is no book that can compare to animé writer's ability to fill. And fill. And fill. And fill. And fill. And fill. And fill. And fill. And fill. And fill. And fill. And fill. And fill. And fill. And fill. And fill. And fill. And fill. And fill. And fill. And fill. And fill...

Get the point?

oh gawd *face palms
i watched ALL of DBZ
why i was so obsessed with that show way back when is beyond me

i gave up on naruto, and inuyasha.
i like series that are around 50 episodes as they GET TO THE FUGGEN POINT

moonchylde

He's like, this guy, you know?
I just posted in the "Have you ever defecated in public" thread. By the time I realized what I was doing, I had already typed most of the post, and just hit reply...

Utsukushii

The Fabulous Zhang He
Sending that letter... T.T

Takeshi

Le Maître du Temps
Starting this thread.

I should have never counted on furries' morality! :mad:

obliquebetty

like, a girl, and stuff.
99% of my paintings.
I realize I dislike them halfway through but by then I've already told people I've started them, or I'm making album art or something someone NEEDS so I can't quit.

or, you know, I'm just lazy but OCD.