• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

EVERYONE Gets a Fursuit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
The group is idiotic. Seriously. The costs are the same no matter individually or as a group, and if everyone contributes equally everyone is still paying $1,500 just in a roundabout pants on head retarded way.

Iudicium_86

Just another artist
While this is something I would not take part in nor try to support, I'm still taking middle-ground and just wanna say we shouldn't throw around the term "Get a job" like this is 1999 or something. (lowest unemployment rate since the 60's)

Corto

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

I found 3 bucks among my underwear. That means I need one 1 more buck to get my fags.

WE CAN DO IT PEOPLE.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

I found 3 bucks among my underwear. That means I need one 1 more buck to get my fags.

WE CAN DO IT PEOPLE.
Screw your charity. My charity is better. It's the "HK spending money foundation".

You donate to me and I spend all the money on worthless trinkets that are not necessary for living so I don't have to do shit. Just like the OP!

Heimdal

has a sexy learning disability
I'm thinking if you don't have a job then a fursuit shouldn't be very high on the list of needs.

There are 2 distinct differences in doing this than just saving up on your own:
1: you have a stranger acting as your savings account. I guess some people just can't save money unless other people do it for them? Why you wouldn't make a fursuit savings and have family look after it instead, I dunno..
2: no matter what, this cannot end well. When it dies down, it doesn't matter if a lot of people got their suits, the people who didn't are screwed. There will be drama and bad blood. This is 100%.

If you can't afford a fursuit you shouldn't be buying one. When people call furries stupid, they are referencing schemes like these.

Blutide

" Never Give Up "
You guys don't have to donate, but where did the disaster in Japan come from? It's your choice where you put your money-whether it's for charity, food, whatever, this is just an option. WingedZephyr is also the one dealing with the money whos a mod on TheFurryForum.com. Everyone seems so negative about this. :/ If you don't want to donate-don't donate. If you are interested, then we'll put you on the list. If you want to donate to Red Cross, by all means do so but this thread wasn't about that. Note that this group was only created the day before yesterday and we obviously won't have much money right now. I know this is a forum and is meant for people to say their opinions, but I was a bit surprised by all the comments. I got completely different reactions on thefurryforum.com 0.0 everyone wanted to join. We also so far have 5 people in our group who just want to donate and not got a fursuit.
Anyway, if we actually got a very large amount of people, this could be a possibility. It seems slim now, but there is only 8 people so far.
Also note that I didn't create this group nor write this thread, the original thread is here: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=15359.0

If you aren't interested, you don't have to bother.

I donate to the Redcross for things like that, not back water schemes.

Last edited:

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

WE CAN DO IT PEOPLE.

What the hell do you have money in your underpants for? Late night at the stripper joint?

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Hello, I am a mod on FAF.

I would like you all to appreciate your mods by donating 3 dollars.
:V
It is money well spent to ensuring that your moderators get their daily dose of cocaine and liquor respect each day.
You can send the money to herp@derpdurr.lulz. :V

Every dollar is important!

Seriously OP, the time that it takes you to gather the money, you could easily save it to either commission or build a suit.

Deo

Hello, I am a mod on FAF.
I would like you all to appreciate your mods by donating 3 dollars. It is money well spent to ensuring that your moderators get their daily dose of cocaine and liquor each day.
I am tempted to sig this

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

Deo

No lock. This is a lesson in common sense that needs to be learned.

Corto

In b4 lock lolololololo

UPDATE: Managed to buy my fags with some leftover money from lunch. Great job, everyone. Now let's get started on that Playstation.

mystery_penguin

Redline Movie Fanatic
If I WERE to buy some furry paraphernalia it would AT THE VERY MOST be a good set of ears and a tail.
Even then, I'd be mortified if I wore it anywhere, even a furcon.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.