• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Evil character/Demon design critique

lenago

Top hatted fox
I Just finished a concept sketch for a evil character/Demon, and i would love to hear some critique and feedback on its design.
I still don't have a name for him though.

20210202_020052.jpg

SinglePringle

I'm making this comment at 1am
It looks pretty good, it has a puppet/marionette feel to it. Did you have that in mind in your design or no? It feels like a really unique design nonetheless, atypical to normal perceptions of a demon. It's also pretty darn creepy. Great job!

Art wise it looks fine, but I'm not very skilled in that regard so there's not much I can say other than that it looks fantastic.

lenago

Top hatted fox
It looks pretty good, it has a puppet/marionette feel to it. Did you have that in mind in your design or no? It feels like a really unique design nonetheless, atypical to normal perceptions of a demon. It's also pretty darn creepy. Great job!

Art wise it looks fine, but I'm not very skilled in that regard so there's not much I can say other than that it looks fantastic.
I must admit i did not have that puppet aspect into my mind, but now that you mention it, it does have that feel haha
And thank you!