• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Experiencing site lag

Ank57

Big Pikachu
Homepage works fine but everything else isn't
i don't know if this is errors on my end, site updates, or (god forbid) a DDoS

F

FrostHeart

I'm on phone - if I scroll fast and click on a user, it clicks the ad or user above them on the forums...

Traveller800

The sexy mistress of chaos
sites dead as a doornail for me...520 errors everywhere...can't even reach the homepage

lol941127

I think it's a DDoS since there's about 110k users online now, and usually there's no more then 50k users online at the same time

Ank57

Big Pikachu
I think it's a DDoS since there's about 110k users online now, and usually there's no more then 50k users online at the same time
could be, though no timeout errors so far so i doubt it
might just be that more people are online because of recent events

Darst

I've got 520 error several times in the span of 2 hours. Glad to know that's not only my problem. But at the moment site works normal

Traveller800

The sexy mistress of chaos
got the site up on a random page I use for a bookmark...wikk update this if I can or cannot navigate

edit: seems to be working atm

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Sometimes FA lags out for me and then goes back to normal. I think it just happens when a lot of users are clicking something within a relatively short span of time or, I dunno, something intensive for the servers to handle. I doubt it's anything serious. For me, these random lag spikes usually clear up quickly - in less than a minute or three max. :)

Toasty9399

Above Earth
I mean, a DDOS is getting kinda old nor does it do anything special. If they really wanted to do some damage, they should try hacking. Unfortunately for them, hacking takes some actual skill while a DDOS can be done by a simple computer program readily downloadable on the internet.

Ank57

Big Pikachu
Cloudflare's definitely gotten better
either that or the script kiddie's mom walked in

luffy

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Member
I'm on phone - if I scroll fast and click on a user, it clicks the ad or user above them on the forums...
This happens anyway depending on how fast your Internet is. You have to wait for everything to load.

D

Deleted member 82554

I'll be a DDoS. The world is on lockdown, hackers have more time on their hands.

Working perfectly fine for me...