• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Extreme faces!

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
So everyone. I am in the mood to draw faces. Like these:
2wd7lmg.jpg

I may or may not caption them.

This is not first come first serve. I have the right to refuse to draw for you.
Post a reference picture and an emotion (note: I may change your emotion if I feel like it).

GO!

Xegras

Peerat
Deo faces are amazing faces >.>

*Watches in anticipation*

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
Deo could you please do a really spastic face of my character? Something that would happen should a roach crawl out in front of you and you are just like OMFG WARGARBLEGARBLE!

I'd really appreciate it!

Ley

Please Deo

please

a weeks worth of x files fanart

if you draw ley in some kind of NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES face. Feel free with whatever. <3

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
How about me? I am thinking a look of pure DERP or RAEG or shameless flirtation would work.

Deo

OH MY FUCK

Could I have an extremecutefaec? :3
Funnily enough I don't usually draw ANYTHING cute. So I hope this is cute. And not just freakishly bug-eyed (because Icky eats bugs o-LAWL /shot)
ou8cxs.png

Last edited:

Xegras

Peerat
Deo could you please do a really spastic face of my character? Something that would happen should a roach crawl out in front of you and you are just like OMFG WARGARBLEGARBLE!

I'd really appreciate it!

Ororororor

>.> DD's face on the day of baby pushing.

Xegras

Peerat
Oh lord- like me vs the orange soda or girl scout cookies- it's the same face full of PFFFFFFFFFFFRAAARGRURGLEE!

I was thinking more of the scene from Aliens when there all AAGGGGHGMBBWRHWBNWMNWNLE

Xegras

Peerat
Damn

That's going to be the first image burned into DDs babies mind.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
These are perfect x3

- this sounds really silly, but I can't resize mine down to avatar size without it becoming all pixelly, so if someone could do that I would seriously love you forever

Deo

Yeah, these are pretty rough and shitty guys, so you should probably get them inked or something to make them less shitty.