• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Extreme faces!

jcfynx

Banned
Banned
I hate you so much right now. Seriously man. I just dumped on people that I miss my baby kittens a ton because I'm in the dorms away from them, and I worry about them and their care, and how happy they are, and I worry about cats out there in the world and you are seriously starting to piss me off. You made a funny. Ok. The joke was dead though after the first time you used it. Saying it again 7 more times in slightly different ways doesn't make it funnier, it just makes you look like an idiot or a broken tape on repeat.

Haha this is so cute!

You are so cute. :)

I want to give you a big pillow so I can watch you punch it with directionless fury and cry, like my little autistic cousin who responds to everything with inappropriate emotional outbursts.

Volkodav

Dad****er
. . . Oh god. I want a pet parakeet so hard, right now.

Also, since Deo doesn't like drawing sad kittens, I am retracting my request. Sorry about that.
My budgie was trying to make out with me earlier

I don't get this "sad cat" shit. The puking cats I was talking about aren't sick.

Ad Hoc

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
My budgie was trying to make out with me earlier

I don't get this "sad cat" shit. The puking cats I was talking about aren't sick.
. . . I guess "want so hard" isn't a great way to refer to an animal on a furry. Whoops.
We used to have a cockatiel that would try to court people's feet, though.

Also, eh, she's doing free requests, mang. I'm not going to complain.

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
Haha this is so cute!

You are so cute. :)

I want to give you a big pillow so I can watch you punch it with directionless fury and cry, like my little autistic cousin who responds to everything with inappropriate emotional outbursts.
I am like an autistic child?
:C Wut.

Deo

Also I am lounging on the fifth floor of the College of Design building watching the sun set.
FEELS GOOD MAN

Deo

30hxwfo.jpg

I couldn't get a good pic of it. So here is the COD's ceiling.

I was going to get a pic of the atrium, but heights scare the crap out of me and I didn't want to drop my laptop five stories in an attempt to take a pic.

anniekitty

I couldn't get a good pic of it. So here is the COD's ceiling.

I was going to get a pic of the atrium, but heights scare the crap out of me and I didn't want to drop my laptop five stories in an attempt to take a pic.

Don't blame you. Heights scare the crap out of me too.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Hey Deo, not to be annoying or rude or anything, but did you see my request? It's totally fine with me if you don't want to do it, I'd just like to know :3

L

LizardKing

puregold.jpg

I really should check this section more often. These are glorious.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen