• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Extreme faces!

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
I would love one of me wanting to kill someone for hitting on my lover....complete rage and anger!
Here you go faggot.
addug0.png

EDIT:
SHOULD I POST THIS SHIT TO MY FA GALLERY, BITCHES?

Deo

If you wouldn't mind, I'd like this character with a LOLWUT face. I'm really interested in how you'd handle her skull mask.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5555076

Thank you in advance if you decide to do it!
She has her clan's ability of magically fusing bone fragments to herself as armor plating. Agitated by her nagging aunts insistence on her having babies, Bleachbone (a Warriors cat name, srs? ಠ_ಠ) decided to test her strengths in the outside world and joined a party of adventurers.

While handy and courageous in battle, Bleachbone is a Road Coyote straight to the core, and lives very much by the species motto; "Work, drink, fight, fuck." Especially the last bit. She is decently skilled with the sword and a master with her knives. She excels in melee combat despite her small size, and her amazing speed and mustelid jaw make fearsome challenges for challengers.

Sorry I try to avoid drawing Mary Sues.

Tomias_Redford

Knight Of Time
Could you possibly do one for me of Tomias doing the "Challenge Accepted" meme?

That would be awesome :3

Fay V

Lost to this world
the point of the thread is drawing awesome expressions, and you want her to draw a preset expression?

Tomias_Redford

Knight Of Time

Deo

84ca2e3ebc183094cf3c586368c2f745.gif

I should probably post it so y'all can see it. That would be smart.
And I enjoyed this. Anyone else want something similar?

Deo

Hey guys, I know that this is more of an informal request thread, but when you ask for art could you at least bother to say please? I mean, it's not as if you're the one doing me the favor graciously allowing me to draw your character. Maybe a thanks and a bit more interest than "oh free art thread, I'll make a half interested post and see what it gets me".
Because this ↑ is just rude. I don't want this to be asskissery, and I want it to stay mellow laid back and fun, but come on. Don't be a dick to me.

anero

houndini logic
You should draw a hyena that is HIPSTER AS FUCK.

I don't have a reference as that is too mainstream.

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
deo please draw nylak beating the shit piss out of something- anything, with a saguaro cactus. I tried to draw an otter and it came out looking like a turd with a tail, and a cactus randomly poking out.

Archias

This Stuff is Cookies Yo!
Hey guys, I know that this is more of an informal request thread, but when you ask for art could you at least bother to say please? I mean, it's not as if you're the one doing me the favor graciously allowing me to draw your character. Maybe a thanks and a bit more interest than "oh free art thread, I'll make a half interested post and see what it gets me".

Because this ↑ is just rude. I don't want this to be asskissery, and I want it to stay mellow laid back and fun, but come on. Don't be a dick to me.

Yo, wasnt trying to be rude. I just dont like to be picky or demanding when it comes to FREE stuff. I actually like just seeing what comes out of an artist at random. Didnt mean it to come off that way as this is highly entertaining. Anyhow o7

L

LizardKing

deo please draw nylak beating the shit piss out of something- anything, with a saguaro cactus. I tried to draw an otter and it came out looking like a turd with a tail, and a cactus randomly poking out.

That sounds glorious