• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Extreme faces!

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
Yo, wasnt trying to be rude. I just dont like to be picky or demanding when it comes to FREE stuff. I actually like just seeing what comes out of an artist at random. Didnt mean it to come off that way as this is highly entertaining. Anyhow o7
You didn't even say "please". Come on man. Jesus christ, there are some basic mannerisms that apply in situations like this. If you were a friend of mine, like Fay, I wouldn't care that such niceties were dropped, but I don't fucking know you and you can't even say "please" or "thanks" when asking me for my time, energies, and art? No fuck you. It has nothing to do with being demanding or vague in what you were asking, it has everything to do with being a rude socially inept mooch.

Deo

2pzl7vl.png

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
Obviously I am a dick and not worthy of your time. Carry on verbally abusing me.

I shall not i shall make a thread with inadequate character references then bitch when poeple dont know wot they are doing then i shall reag at them for making me free stuf then quit becaos your all dicks

Deo

Sorry, looking back I realized I didn't say please :c Apologies.
I see you often enough that I'm not going to be a stickler for courtesy and niceties. I've talked to you enough that we're not just people who have no idea who each other are and must talk only in formalities. And I did want this thread to be goofy and fun, but the very very new people typically ONLY post begging for free art and do nothing to contribute to the forums or even bothering to say thanks to a stranger who took the time to draw them something. You thanked me later, and I liked the idea and the character and you enough to draw it, otherwise I wouldn't have drawn for you.

Waffles

I'm a gryphon thing.
I see you often enough that I'm not going to be a stickler for courtesy and niceties. I've talked to you enough that we're not just people who have no idea who each other are and must talk only in formalities. And I did want this thread to be goofy and fun, but the very very new people typically ONLY post begging for free art and do nothing to contribute to the forums or even bothering to say thanks to a stranger who took the time to draw them something. You thanked me later, and I liked the idea and the character and you enough to draw it, otherwise I wouldn't have drawn for you.
Ah, okay. I just sometimes type in a rush w/o proofreading, and uh... yeah. I hate to be hated, if that makes sense.

Deo

Ah, okay. I just sometimes type in a rush w/o proofreading, and uh... yeah. I hate to be hated, if that makes sense.
Chill bro. It's ok. You're pretty cool and I'm fine with drawing you shit. no problems here.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
O
84ca2e3ebc183094cf3c586368c2f745.gif

I should probably post it so y'all can see it. That would be smart.
And I enjoyed this. Anyone else want something similar?

wait fuck

was this his angryface or my obnoxious parrot

L

LizardKing

vbulletin why won't you let me put this as an avatar

go eat a dick vbulletin

It's 166kb :|

Somehow

Edit:
output2.gif

Here's the same thing at 44kb.

Last edited by a moderator: