• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Extreme faces!

chrest

You are a
I read up to page 3 before I decided to ask for one x3

Any chance you could draw one of sonic with an extreme rage face? I wanna color it after :p

And I'll owe you one, I'll draw you something and stuff lol

*Edit*
And I wanna photoshop in the ring and life counter from the game and have them at 0's, good ol' game humor

Last edited:

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
It's winking, though, not blinking.
1e2e79193e491aada6d5c96315d8807c.gif

Better?
and I think it's cute not creepy
y'all suck dicks

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
That is fucking adorable.

Seriously. Make it stop. I can't handle this. :v

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
I read up to page 3 before I decided to ask for one x3

Any chance you could draw one of sonic with an extreme rage face? I wanna color it after :p
>>> Didn't bother reading entire thread
>>> Sonic re-color

ffffffffffffff NO.

Okay I want to keep drawing the extreme faces more than these animations. So let's get back to that, and if I like it (like HK's) I may just animate it for you.

chrest

You are a
>>> Didn't bother reading entire thread
>>> Sonic re-color

ffffffffffffff NO.

Okay I want to keep drawing the extreme faces more than these animations. So let's get back to that, and if I like it (like HK's) I may just animate it for you.
I read the whole thread after I posted that, I just meant I couldn't wait to get one drawn, and If ya don't wanna do sonic, maybe just my character with rage face? He's just a red fox...WITH FUCKING LASER EYES! or something

*Edit*
Then again, you don't gotta if I pissed you off with he sonic thing (Why does everyone hate sonic? lol just because eevery game after 3 was shit probably )

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
This is the best thread ever in the history of the internet.

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
This is true Azure.

Monster.

The future Mrs. Schmuck
There's so much cute in this thread. ;-;

HEY DEO. Can I get something less cutesy? :3c Something horrifying, since I'm a horribly ugly person and llamas are pretty ugly to begin with?