• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Extreme faces!

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
29lzma8.png

WE CAN BE DEVILISH TOGETHER

Their eyes eat at your soul o_o

fingerpaints

cupcake muncher
Guys
I can't draw foxes
what the hell
why do I fail at furry?
vq5j6c.png

OMFG that is gorgeous! You rule at expressions

jcfynx

Banned
Banned
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Thank you so much. I'll wear it with pride.

...Just don't think you can namedrop me now like you know me.

I thought that was cute...

Then I realized they were staring at me.

;.;

Cats make for a tasty snack.

:iconvorefurs:

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

Schwimmwagen

These new ones are awesome, Deo! I can't remember if I asked already and I don't wanna sound like an art whore, but could you please have a go at doing me with a hilariously happy look? Refs are pretty much all over my faves on my FA. :3

I will love you forever. ;-;

Monster.

The future Mrs. Schmuck
AHAHAHAHAHA

Deo, that's fucking perfect. "HOW U DURRIN'?" is what I imagine HK saying every time I see that face with them eyebrows.

Oh, and I have a request: Your face when you saw the "Sexual" request. No :V cuz I'm serious.

Ad Hoc

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
I don't have a fursona. I do have a cat, though. Would you mind drawing her as she is here, with the sad/frightened/generally distressed expression? (She's upset in the photo because we had company downstairs and she's scared of strangers.) Here's another shot where you can see the spot on the top of her head a little better (if you wanted to change the angle at all), but I'm not gonna complain if the markings aren't perfect/aren't there at all.

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
These new ones are awesome, Deo! I can't remember if I asked already and I don't wanna sound like an art whore, but could you please have a go at doing me with a hilariously happy look? Refs are pretty much all over my faves on my FA. :3

I will love you forever. ;-;
The hair on your character reminds me of 80's hair bands. So I drew Gibby hilariously happy on drugs.
ofnepx.png

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
I thought this was a funny idea
I made it awkward and emotionally horrible
I am a monster
forgive meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
10f3mn4.png
This is the best.

Deo ilu

The hair on your character reminds me of 80's hair bands. So I drew Gibby hilariously happy on drugs.
ofnepx.png
I LOVE 80'S HAIR METAL

Deo

AHAHAHAHAHA

Deo, that's fucking perfect. "HOW U DURRIN'?" is what I imagine HK saying every time I see that face with them eyebrows.

Oh, and I have a request: Your face when you saw the "Sexual" request. No :V cuz I'm serious.
33jhhj7.png

Deo

It's nice to give out free art. That was why I originally came to FAF.
Full circle?