• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Extreme faces!

Volkodav

Dad****er
Your cats are cute, but I love cats. And me drawing them barfing is not going to happen. Try something else Clayby, baby.
tough luck im already drawing cats barfing

draw six cats sleeping together adn one is barfing

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
tough luck im already drawing cats barfing

draw six cats sleeping together adn one is barfing
I refuse to draw barfing. Sleeping cats sure. Happy cats yes. But never sick or pained kitties. I love kitties. I really miss mine. In the dorms I can't have cats and I miss cuddling my little baby kitties. :C

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
I refuse to draw barfing. Sleeping cats sure. Happy cats yes. But never sick or pained kitties. I love kitties. I really miss mine. In the dorms I can't have cats and I miss cuddling my little baby kitties. :C
This is sad.

You made me sad deo. =[

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
This is sad.

You made me sad deo. =[
I am sad too. I miss their warm soft snuggles. And how they burrow into my neck and cry if I shut them out of a room. I miss just looking at them and they start purring and fall to the floor and roll around rubbing their backs on the ground like they are having a seizure demanding belly rubs.

Fay V

Lost to this world
I am sad too. I miss their warm soft snuggles. And how they burrow into my neck and cry if I shut them out of a room. I miss just looking at them and they start purring and fall to the floor and roll around rubbing their backs on the ground like they are having a seizure demanding belly rubs.
You should draw bandit cat stealing my chicken >.>

Volkodav

Dad****er
no theyre not sick
they have hairballs
i drew us as cats
33e4mz5.png

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
This is why I am not going to live on campus when I start college. I want to live with my babies. ;_;

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

fingerpaints

cupcake muncher
I thought this was a funny idea
I made it awkward and emotionally horrible
I am a monster
forgive meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
10f3mn4.png

This ^ is so cute I think my head just exploded, love the look on the fox on the lefts face - its so 'how the fuck do I get out of this one?'