• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Extreme faces!

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
Okay. That last post just made me smile.
Deo, what kind of cat's do you have?
The kind that are found in puddles in my back yard compost heap. That kind.
I really don't know. American shorthair is close enough. One is a grey tabby and one is an orange tabby. They are my babies. My little grey girl is so adorable and clingy, and my Mr. Orange boy is so fucking loud and is always meow-crying.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
The kind that are found in puddles in my back yard compost heap. That kind.
I really don't know. American shorthair is close enough. One is a grey tabby and one is an orange tabby. They are my babies. My little grey girl is so adorable and clingy, and my Mr. Orange boy is so fucking loud and is always meow-crying.
That's so sad that you found them in a puddle in your backyard. =[

We found our cat when she was a kitten living under the dumpster behind my mom's grooming shop. She was the only one who survived. Her mom and sisters died. =[

Jashwa

I thought this was a funny idea
I made it awkward and emotionally horrible
I am a monster
forgive meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
My favorite post on FAF.

DRAWMEDRAWME
We found our cat when she was a kitten living under the dumpster behind my mom's grooming shop. She was the only one who survived. Her mom and sisters died. =[
Is she a superhero?

Iudicium_86

Just another artist
I'm doing this.
And guys he's from 2008. Not a newfag, just a fagbag-furfag.

EDIT:
addug0.png

That is unsettling D:

I'm scared

You're scared? I'm the one with a sudden interest to bottom for real now! O.O

SO GAY~<3

*raises glass*

Deo

That's so sad that you found them in a puddle in your backyard. =[

I am always rescuing cats. I keep a cat carrier and a towel in my truck for any wounded hit-run animals. I recently caught the smallest kitten ever in Wal-Mart dumpster. I had to give him to a friend though as he tested positive for Feline Leukemia and Feline AIDs and my babies are negative. :C But he lives with a vet friend of mine and is healthy and happy at the moment.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
I am always rescuing cats. I keep a cat carrier and a towel in my truck for any wounded hit-run animals. I recently caught the smallest kitten ever in Wal-Mart dumpster. I had to give him to a friend though as he tested positive for Feline Leukemia and Feline AIDs and my babies are negative. :C But he lives with a vet friend of mine and is healthy and happy at the moment.
That is so sad. Poor kitten. =[

Deo

Jash I need to draw you one so you can avatar it and I can defeat Fay, Gaz, and Ratte.