• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Extreme faces!

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
DEOVATARS! They're the new Fayvatar!

Deo, because I know you looooove drawing birds so much :)3), could I pretty please get the most loud, shouty, obnoxious macaw possible? I need it for the Pirates game.

Also I would love you forever if it had a pirate hat and was avatar-sized :3

Xegras

Peerat
DEOVATARS! They're the new Fayvatar!

Deo, because I know you looooove drawing birds so much :)3), could I pretty please get the most loud, shouty, obnoxious macaw possible? I need it for the Pirates game.

Also I would love you forever if it had a pirate hat and was avatar-sized :3

>.> Everyone of his limbs need to be pegged. Peg legs and wings, the whole shabang.

Ickypeg?
PegIcky?

Xegras

Peerat
Hrm. Maybe a peg leg. Peg wings would be awful D:

Sadly I would probably laugh at a Peg-winged bird hopping up and down.

Though the big ol' crocodile tears it would cry when it realized it couldn't fly anymore would kill me.

Xegras

Peerat
I CAN'T DRAW ENOUGH TO SOOTHE ALL THE SADTHINGS YOU PEOPLE SAY GODDAMNIT
KITTENS
EVERYONE LOVES KITTENS
LET'S TALK ABOUT KITTENS

I like mine fried with a side of mashed taters.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Sadly I would probably laugh at a Peg-winged bird hopping up and down.

Though the big ol' crocodile tears it would cry when it realized it couldn't fly anymore would kill me.

...this made me sad :C

Xegras

Peerat

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

Xegras

Peerat
Stop that.

It's scary how much noise they make though, it probably has something to do with the way I cook them. Apparently cooking everything lobster style is a bad idea.

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
It's scary how much noise they make though, it probably has something to do with the way I cook them. Apparently cooking everything lobster style is a bad idea.
I hate you so much right now. Seriously man. I just dumped on people that I miss my baby kittens a ton because I'm in the dorms away from them, and I worry about them and their care, and how happy they are, and I worry about cats out there in the world and you are seriously starting to piss me off. You made a funny. Ok. The joke was dead though after the first time you used it. Saying it again 7 more times in slightly different ways doesn't make it funnier, it just makes you look like an idiot or a broken tape on repeat.

Xegras

Peerat
I hate you so much right now. Seriously man. I just dumped on people that I miss my baby kittens a ton because I'm in the dorms away from them, and I worry about them and their care, and how happy they are, and I worry about cats out there in the world and you are seriously starting to piss me off. You made a funny. Ok. The joke was dead though after the first time you used it. Saying it again 7 more times in slightly different ways doesn't make it funnier, it just makes you look like an idiot or a broken tape on repeat.

Sorry, I'm a dumb shit sometimes. I'll stop posting.

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
I like mine fried with a side of mashed taters.

BREAKING NEWS: According to reports from Afghanistan, U.S troops have run out of food rations due to a huge fuck up by REMF administrators, and have been forced to eat anything they can get their hands on, and in this particular case, kittens.
Jagged Edge-Signing off for the FaF news network.

Volkodav

Dad****er
draw budgies barfing on eachothers faces. They arent sick they do it cause they love eachother

heres a budgie bobbing its head for inspiration: [yt]RFcsx6oYG_w[/yt]

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
draw budgies barfing on eachothers faces. They arent sick they do it cause they love eachother

heres a budgie bobbing its head for inspiration: [yt]RFcsx6oYG_w[/yt]

D'Awwwwwww

Ad Hoc

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
. . . Oh god. I want a pet parakeet so hard, right now.

Also, since Deo doesn't like drawing sad kittens, I am retracting my request. Sorry about that.