• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Extreme Furry Fetish sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
Um...no, we don't know. Ain't this all just making furry look bad?

mcjoel

Pepmurrmint Fox
a87.jpg

If You cant find it on a furry site I have no idea where you can go.

BSting

I have a feeling I'm not being taken seriously...

Look, I'm in desperate need of some help here... I've grown, extremely depressed over the past two days about this sort of thing, and I realize that I'm making a fool of myself wherever I go when I try to share my interests in an attempt to find some like-minded folk. I'm tired of the abuse though. People know who I am, fuck around with me, and see me as a dancing monkey trying to explain why I am the way I am.

TL;DR I'm apparently an annoying sack of shit that sounds like a big whiner.
So I need a place that's more.. open-minded.

Ratical

C'mon now, bee nice fellas. Peeps were more supportive in the art thread, even if they didn't know what to tell him:

https://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/1267986-Asking-for-NSFW-Bee-Sting-Fetish-Art

But really, I'm not sure where this could be. I'm a firm believer that everything exists on the internet, so this has to be somewhere, but I'm kinda at a lose.

Tumblr? Maybe?

EDIT: Apparently this is called "melissophilia", so try looking for that.

Last edited:

PheonixDragon

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
e621 has pages devoted to pretty much every fetish known to mankind, including some pretty far out ones. If you can't find your bee sting fetish there, I don't know what to tell you.

PheonixDragon

Too many.

And I think they started in Japan or Korea, Right?

LazerMaster5 said:
e621 has pages devoted to pretty much every fetish known to mankind, including some pretty far out ones. If you can't find your bee sting fetish there, I don't know what to tell you.
Yea, if a Fetish exists, then it's probably there; I caught my "presumably" Non-Fur friend on e621 looking at some egg fetish. I don't want to know what it was exactly. ;_;

PheonixDragon

PastryOfApathy

From what I remember, 2chan is the very first one. I could be wrong though.

Yeah 2chan was pretty much the 'proto-chan' that 4chan and by extension every other chan was based off of.

Also how the fuck is a bee sting fetish extreme? It's fucking weird but by furry standards that's missionary-levels of vanilla.

Charrio

Artistic Mouse
Tumblr? Maybe. That seems to be the place where people get upset when something is made fun of, but I wouldn't be quite comfortable being surrounded by trigger-happy people looking for a chance to be offended.

I don't know if a PG-13 forum would be the best place to look for such.
You can try places like BadDragon Forums and they may be able to help as the topics are way more
adult and fetish like.

PheonixDragon

I don't know if a PG-13 forum would be the best place to look for such.
You can try places like BadDragon Forums and they may be able to help as the topics are way more
adult and fetish like.

Geez, BadDragon has forums! o_0

Status
Not open for further replies.