• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Extreme Furry Fetish sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingGal

Meh, whatever gets your rocks off (so long as it isn't hurting anyone/anything and is all consensual) is your business and I'm not one to judge. We can't exactly control what we're turned on by.

L

LizardKing

I've now realized that FA, lulz, 18chan, 8ch.net, they all aren't for discussing extreme furry fetishes. Does anyone know where I can find a site that is more accepting to stuff like bee sting fetishes?

Your problem is not that it's "extreme", but very uncommon and specific. It's like telling people you're turned on by sportscars that are stuck at traffic lights, or being transformed into a computer mouse and having people fondle your scrollwheel.

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
Oh I know, InkBunny. If it has cub, you know it's extreme. Also borderline criminal.

Sauvignon

aynil
I don't mind talking about bee stings. I got stung on the back of the neck last week. I was under my back deck, and when I got stung, I jumped up and hit my head on a beam. I was so fucking pissed off.

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
Meh, whatever gets your rocks off (so long as it isn't hurting anyone/anything and is all consensual) is your business and I'm not one to judge. We can't exactly control what we're turned on by.

You know bees die after stinging right?

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
I know of a zoophile site if you wanna know.

How do I know? Well, I heard of it through Encyclopedia Dramatica (I feel pathetic for mention that site, this was years ago), and was reminded that someone had recommended the site to me before.

AND THEN, I'm not making this shit up, I find pics of my fursona on there. That was all kinds of fucked up and eww, all I can do when thinking about it is giggle nervously.

Sometimes being known on the web is kinda terrifying.

Please don't screw animals. They can't say no.

Sauvignon

aynil
Well they can say 'neigh' and that's good enough for me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I can appreciate the sentiment, but the logic is flawed. Animals can't give express consent to being screwed anymore than they can to being pet, picked up, bathed, spayed/neutered, or made to wear a ridiculous looking collar.

PastryOfApathy

I can appreciate the sentiment, but the logic is flawed. Animals can't give express consent to being screwed anymore than they can to being pet, picked up, bathed, spayed/neutered, or made to wear a ridiculous looking collar.

Stop discriminating against my lifestyle you filthy bigot.

-Sliqq-

Silo
Mmm no, there are some that go beyond weird and are just plain sick and disgusting; scat, pee and vomit immediately come to mind as do those who enjoy wearing diapers.

2 Kids One Sandbox <- NSFL (Not Safe for Life)

That's the absolute worst.

GemWolf

Imma wolf with style
I believe a "fetish" is typically out of the norm anyway. There are many different types of fetish. Some contain pain, some pleasure and others both. My fetish is tickle torture. A lot more common than bee stings but I still feel weird sometimes talking about it. It took me 4 years to tell my partner after we married. I'm less ashamed these days though

Joey

For some reason I've found most fetishes to be somewhat more disturbing when furry is tagged onto it. Shock videos like the ones you guys are talking about don't really phase me much.

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
Have you tried Fetlife?

Additionally--HENRY WINKLER, COVERED IN BEES!

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
You could always try f-list, there's some pretty fucked up shit on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.