• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

EzFoxie hentai plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzFoxie_Hentai

I'm looking for someone to draw me EzFoxie hentai. Prefebly of him making love and/or petting another furry. Suggested partners include :
~Shadow the Hedgehog
~Sonic
~Mewtwo (I see so much Mewtwo art on Fur Affinity, and it looks cool)
~Fox/Badger/Weasle from the Animals of Farthing Wood
~Simba

but you can use your fur if you want =)

Pics of EzFoxie, which you can reference, can be found on my Fur Affinity page : http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ezfoxiehentai/

In return I will draw you anything, within reason. I can't draw anything too complicated, like an orgy featuring all the Sonic Heroes characters or anything, LOL. But I'd be happy to draw your character going at it with Sonic or something =)

Hunter

usualy the term furry usualy applys to an antropomorphic caracter ,part of the furry fandom and is ? , belongs to a specific artist

what you referd to wher cartoon caracters that are ? to a specific animation studio/corporation.

best way to clerefy that is to ask the original artist if he or she considers his caracters furry.

RaptorC

RE:

Hunter said:
usualy the term furry usualy applys to an antropomorphic caracter ,part of the furry fandom and is  ? , belongs to a specific artist

what you referd to wher cartoon caracters that are  ? to a specific animation studio/corporation.

best way to clerefy that is to ask the original artist if he or she considers his caracters furry.

Actuarly its not, the term Anthormorphic generly means an animail with Human charactistics, and many cartoon characters have been and are consided AS anthromorphic, characterss such as, Sonic, Sally, Buster-Fifi-Plucky.

Theses are characters that act like humans but look like animals. Need i say more? No i dont.

If you dont belive me look up on Wikipedia on the term "Anthromorphic"

Ethan

Banned
Banned
Anthropomorphic encompasses anything that we give human motivations, characteristics or behavior to, it's not just limited to animals. For example, God would be an anthropomorphic being because we attribute human characteristics to him. Now, there's been arguments to the extent that furry and anthropomorphic are the same thing. To furries, it sure is and that's fine. To people in professional fields (animation, illustration, comics), it's funny animal or talking animal and that's fine. People can label, categorize or call the art whatever they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.