• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

F2F Bartenders and Booze hounds.

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
I'll bite. This sounds delicious.

It is literally the best thing I have ever had in my mouth, it is glorious.

(Also, you have the best avatar. Jus' sayin')

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Cant stomach tequila. The taste just doesn't sit well with me. Hell Ill take gin over tequila. Also here is a tip gin and Sunny D do NOT go together.

ahhhh damn. Well that is why you cover it up with lime and fruit and drink it so fast you wake up with some girl from another city. in foreign nation.

TobyDingo

Pasties, Cider, Surfing.
With the hangover I'm suffering from today, I swear never to drink again.

But when I do Koppaberg Naked Apple is where it's at. In fact Kopperberg is best cider, which is in itself the nicest alcohol.

Or Jagermeister and Monster....

Kopparberg and Rekorderlig fruit ciders are my favourite summertime drinks. Unless i really want to get on it then i go for the Cornish 'Rattler' Cider. 'It's cloudy, It's Cider, and it bites' is their slogan. and i can assure you it's true.

MadHatter

So what did we enjoy with the game if we watched it and if you drank while watching it. Fracking Broncos let me down........

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
Kopparberg and Rekorderlig fruit ciders are my favourite summertime drinks. Unless i really want to get on it then i go for the Cornish 'Rattler' Cider. 'It's cloudy, It's Cider, and it bites' is their slogan. and i can assure you it's true.

Ahh, local ciders. We have one called Black Dragon, it's really awesome stuff. I rarely find a pub that supplies though D:

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
Beer
wine; cheap wine + coke
whisky; cheap whisky + coke
Vodka + Redbull, or orange juice
Cuba libre: Ron + Coke + Lemon
Fernet + Coke (it's an italian drink, very popular in my country due immigration)
Salt -> Tequila -> Lemon

That is what I'm usually willing to drink, I may be missing something

Oh, and jagermeister + redbull

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
I just vodka and lime juice with can sugar syrup.

Moku is now happy.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Straight tequila no lime or salt. and flaming dr pepper.
GOOD IDEA.

But there are not enough tits around to tequila.

TobyDingo

Pasties, Cider, Surfing.
Beer
wine; cheap wine + coke
whisky; cheap whisky + coke
Vodka + Redbull, or orange juice
Cuba libre: Ron + Coke + Lemon
Fernet + Coke (it's an italian drink, very popular in my country due immigration)
Salt -> Tequila -> Lemon

That is what I'm usually willing to drink, I may be missing something

Oh, and jagermeister + redbull
Ahh the Argentinians love their Fernet Branca! I can't stand the stuff. We give shots of it to people in the bar to torture them.

Aleu

Deuces
So what did we enjoy with the game if we watched it and if you drank while watching it. Fracking Broncos let me down........

Well I enjoyed a nice rum and coke while not watching the game and instead playing Talisman.

Though I did enjoy the Seahawks winning.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Hot Toddies are nice when you're sick. I'd love to have one now but I have no Brandy.

Last edited:

TobyDingo

Pasties, Cider, Surfing.
Anybody have any incredible cocktail recipes they'd like to share? Especially coffee based ones. I have another few hours of trying to stay awake djing to an empty room. All the alcohol in the bar is at my mercy. Hit me with your best.
Right now i'm on double espresso with rum, triple sec, baileys and tia maria with crushed ice. Seems to be doing the job as i'm now sick of mojitos.

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
I rarely ever mix drinks, with the exceptions being Kirsch and Coke and Black-tooth Grins (Seagrams 7, Crown Royal and a splash of Diet Coke). My alcohol preferences lean towards single malt Scotch and smoother bourbons like Gentleman Jack, Crown Royal and Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey. I also love mead, if I can ever actually find it!!!

I hate most beers, with the exceptions of a few high end lagers and a couple stouts, and wine is just too high-brow for this guy.

And if I have to do anything involving playing or writing music, I always do a couple shots of Jagermeister before picking up my guitar to help with my nerves. And no,I don't have a drinking problem. I used to, but then it became legal and lost a lot of the excitement.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
I used to love experimenting with new ideas and drink recipes, then after awhile you get over it and drink straight out of the bottle.