• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[F4A, NSFW] Looking for RP partner

Hey there, I am a horny female looking to RP if anyone's interested. I am bi-curious, so I'm find with any gender as a partner. I perfer playing feral characters, but I'm also down to play anthros too. Humans are not exactly perferred, but I can also do that as well. I can play most species, and my favorites are wildcats, domestic cats, domestic dogs, sharks, dolphins, lizards, sheep, goats, and birds. My favorite types of rp are human x feral and antro x feral, but I'm down for pretty much anything. My main turn-ons are BDSM, watersports, degrading, owner/pet relationships, rough sex, incest and zoophilia. (Note: I do NOT under any circumstances condone actual incest or zoophila, fantasy does not equal realitly.) My turn-offs are diapers, scat, pegging, and femdom/malesub relationships. I can also do fandom rps, mainly for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Little Witch Academia. If you are interested, my Discord is Queentexx#1201. Can't wait to see you!

Charleslr'93

Fellow NSFW furr, similar likes/ interests! However I don't do RP's as much as I used to. Hit me up if you wish to talk?