• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FA 300+ Watcher Giveaway!

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Before anything allow me to preface this by saying that I have not forgotten SYS. It was on hold for a bit while a few things were set up but now the artists are in full swing so look forward to that mystery winners.

As a consolation I am also holding a giveaway on FA's site as a celebration for reaching a milestone with the Watcher count on that profile: https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/9933474/

For those of you who didn't want to be involved in SYS, or didn't enjoy the restrictions, this may be another chance to get something snazzy for free!

All you need to do is read the journal and follow the instructions. You will need to be a Watcher to enter, as this is just a fun little celebratory thing for those who have stuck with me, but you can choose to start now and then enter!

The event ends in November as a way to give people ample time to join in (and to give SYS some room to breathe).

Good luck fellow furs!

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage