• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FA - Back Online

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
The site is back online. We're doing some live tweaks right now to meet the flood and get things running smoothly. Hold in there. :)

EDIT: Server is getting slammed. We're tweaking as we go.

draigfaol

You'll be running so fast that Mother Nature will be like "SLOW DOWN!" and you'll be like "No!" and kick her in the face.

Why does that line seem so appropriate right now?

vlaadlynx

Looks like whatever small bugs were there in the first 10 minutes are gone already. Haven't gotten a blank page in a few minutes now. Looks Good! *thumbsup

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
just got the 503 error.
i swear will you guys atleast slow down on submitting until the site is 100% healthy.
lol
ok i submitted.
whaaaat
>.>
<.<
<.>
why is everyone staring at me like that
quit staring!!!!
*trys to hide

Raaben

It's going fairly slow for me right now, but so far so good. The only issue I'm having is that I can't get it to show the full date format instead of the fuzzy format.

SDWolf

Habitually Lurking Lupine
And in other news, Kleenex stocks went up 9.41%.

*snicker!*

Awesome work, folks! Looks like it's starting to stabilize on my end (no more blank pages or missing stylesheets).

Also, I love what you've done with the message center. It looks great. :grin:

Thanks again! Now get some rest! ;)

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
i'm getting connection reset

Jarz

I think ill wait until everything is more stable, anyway, thanks a lot for all that work ^^

J

jayhusky

same and my style sheet keeps dropping out.

on the other hand ..

Thanks 'Neer and everyone else especially the 48 hour Yak

you are gods