• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FA died D:

marmelmm

Hat...'Stache...Legend.
aterphasma said:
Many things are going on, but I'd be willing to bet there's something wrong with the server. *nods wisely*

It's pining for the fjords! Beautiful plumage, the IBM Blue!

aterphasma

marmelmm said:
aterphasma said:
Many things are going on, but I'd be willing to bet there's something wrong with the server. *nods wisely*

Good god, man, not the fjords! Anything but the fjords! Erm... >__>

I believe I'm coming to the point of sadness. We'll see.

marmelmm said:
aterphasma said:

Its not pining, its passed on!

Damaratus

Care to join me in my lab?
Currently getting in contact with the coders to figure out what's going on. Hold tight folks.

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Damaratus said:
Currently getting in contact with the coders to figure out what's going on. Hold tight folks.

-holds on for dear life waiting to hear what's going on with FA-

marmelmm

Hat...'Stache...Legend.
Damaratus said:

*fap fap fap* - Oh, wait. That's probably not what he meant. (embarrassed look) Never mind. :oops:

-MMM-

erete

yup, it's dead, and now I'm board again (as usual), and using two game sites to make up for the lack of stuff to do.

marmelmm

Hat...'Stache...Legend.
In the meantime, for your entertainment pleasure:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Frank_Zappa

-MMM-

FirestormSix

Damaratus said:

...Will be waiting ! :) ..in the mean time can i join you in your Lab ? :p

Twile

Christ, guys. Play the Crysis demo or something. Browse Wikipedia. Take a break from FA for a few minutes or hours :p

rednec0

Poink said:
Another /i/nvasion ?

it wouldn't be another one since 420chan lost their /i/ board recently; unless this supposed DDoS attack was schemed in the IRC

capthavoc123

Master of Disaster
Fur Affinity: The website that apparently holds the key to life, the universe, and everything, based on the unbelievable amounts of BAWWWWWWWWWWW that I'm seeing from A FREAKING HOUR AND A HALF of downtime.

cobalt

Yuki_Fox said:
Well at least it's not just me ^^;; I wonder what's goin on.

It is a little odd. If the server were offline, or down, then I'd expect to get the "server not found" style of error. This just seems to be serving a blank page, with no HTML code.

Vivix

penis dimension
O GOD FA HAS BEEN DOWN FOR AN HOUR MY LIFE IS OVER ;_; ;_; ;_;

Seriously, though, I remember this happening a couple of times before. Usually it's fixed within a few hours.

EDIT: o hay its fixed

marmelmm said:
In the meantime, for your entertainment pleasure:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Frank_Zappa

-MMM-

...<3

AndrewNeo

Chirp!
I would guess there's an error in the code and it's not reporting what's happening for security reasons. I've had this happen on my PHP development server where a fatal error occurs, and errors are logged but not displayed. Just a white screen with no code.

Came and joined the forums just to find out what's wrong, since no one know.... I'll just go wreak havoc elsewhere... woo just as I send this it's back up! :p I guess I'm just so special it HAD to work when I came around! woo for importancy!

Wanderwolf

A Wolf in Cheap Clothing
That's about the size of it, too. I'm getting a nice, fast ping from FA's server (95ms), but no content being served.

Nobody used the revert command, did they? Turns out that's about like typing /format in DOS.

cobalt said:
Yuki_Fox said:
Well at least it's not just me ^^;; I wonder what's goin on.

It is a little odd. If the server were offline, or down, then I'd expect to get the "server not found" style of error. This just seems to be serving a blank page, with no HTML code.

o_o DUN DUN......Dun....dun???

could FA be ddos'ed by the C**n's boards : like perdicted? its possible.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

update...........its back up, dont fret. X3