• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FA Down again?

DJ-Fragon

Brokoro said:
Does anyone have an idea of when it will be done?

I actually care and don't feel like trolling so serious answers please.

I say it's most probably a major glitch.

HyBroMcYenapants

STEVE HARVEY = HOMOSEXUAL
Larathen said:
Bitches dont know about my tolling.
Who you callin a bitch bitch i got yo bitch right here bitch!

/bored

Yay double posts!

Larathen

The Fat Raptor
JessKitt08 said:
Oh... possible gf..... you mean my friend Kira who just dumped your ass?

I could do better.

1. In high school, going to college next year- one of the best in the US, already have a boyfriend and he's actually more of a fiance now :) Been with him for 4 years steady and we love each other in indescribable ammounts.
2. 17 yrs old- age doesn't matter, maturity does ^__^ you could be 50 and act like you're 3
3. Nah- I'm just having myself a good time and laughing my ass off to your silly replies XD[/b]

AHHAHAHAAHA STOP IT YOURE LOSING THE BIG PICTURE

AND SHIT XAINY GOOD ONE FOR POINTING OUT MY FLAW
10 POINTS TO GRIFFENDOR

aru said:
I hereby prescribe FA a good old-fashioned exorcism. It's obviously been taken over by billions of tiny white demons.

See, that's what Malcom X said...

JessKitt08

custom fursuit builder
damn double post- I hate the browser page timeouts...... sorry for the doubles!

Growly

JessKitt08 said:
Larathen said:
JessKitt08 said:
Ok, three things.

1. Get a life
2. Grow up
3. Shut the fuck up man- no one cares.

1. In college and has a job and possible gf soon.
2. 19yrs old.
3. APPARENTLY YOU DO CAUSE YOURE ALL STUFFY AND REPLYING TO ME :>>>>>

I could do better.

1. In high school, going to college next year- one of the best in the US, already have a boyfriend and he's actually more of a fiance now :) Been with him for 4 years steady and we love each other in indescribable ammounts.
2. 17 yrs old- age doesn't matter, maturity does ^__^ you could be 50 and act like you're 3
3. Nah- I'm just having myself a good time and laughing my ass off to your silly replies XD

Kids, kids... let's stop trying to one-up each other, okay?
You're both furry nerds, and that's all that matters. :B And I mean that in the most affectionate way possible.

xainy

starcharmer
OMFG MY TURN NAOW

1. I'm married, have four pets, and my job is my art. My husband has a job and mostly supports us. WOO GO STEREOTYPE RELATIONSHIPS.
2. I'm going to be 19 in September. You all people better get me eleventybillion gifts. >:[
3. NO ONE CARES? ;______; /wrist /wrist
(//.-)

[size=xx-large]SITE'S BACK[/size]

aru

xainy said:
OMFG MY TURN NAOW

1. I'm married, have four pets, and my job is my art. My husband has a job and mostly supports us. WOO GO STEREOTYPE RELATIONSHIPS.
2. I'm going to be 19 in September. You all people better get me eleventybillion gifts. >:[
(//.-)

o_o What day in September?

Growly

Fuck yeah, now I can stop watching furries overreacting here, and instead watch them on the main site!
HOTCHA~!

furryskibum

Growly said:
I thought Yiffstar was stories only?

Nah, they do arts now as well. Not as nice as an FA or dA gallery, but arts nonetheless.

JessKitt08

custom fursuit builder
Larathen said:
JessKitt08 said:

I could do better.

3. Nah- I'm just having myself a good time and laughing my ass off to your silly replies XD[/b]

AHHAHAHAAHA STOP IT YOURE LOSING THE BIG PICTURE

AND SHIT XAINY GOOD ONE FOR POINTING OUT MY FLAW
10 POINTS TO GRIFFENDOR

100 points to LOSER - I challenge authority- which you have absolutely NONE of.. so I won't waste my time challenging an idiot ^__^ who thinks he's got more authority over my ass because he's Mr. hot shot.

Sorry I have authority over my ass because it's part of my body and therefore you do not have MY explicit permission to control it, tell it what to do, or even touch it :)

FA is back up, now I resume my journal post and I bid adeu to the fourms.

CIAO!

xainy

starcharmer
aru said:
xainy said:
OMFG MY TURN NAOW

(//.-)

o_o What day in September?

The 8th. :0

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Blank page

Janglur

Charrio said:
Janglur said:
Peeing on Krillin's bald head.

OMG, that reply is so the WIN, lol *bows down*

I mostly hate DBZ. But I love it when Akira actually did it with intent to do it. (Remember, he publically admitted he tried to drive it into the ground to get out of his insanely long contract early, after they kept making him changing it, tone it down, and just plain fuck it up beyond all recognition from what he originally desired. Now he DESPISES DBZ, his own creation. That's terrible, IMHO. If I were an artist, and forced to hate my own creation, it'd be like hating my own child!)
But I love it for it's humorous awfulness.

Much like Gurann Lagann! It's like the anime to mock all animes, terribly clich`e and obvious about it. But then it changed, and I love it for the change too. About 20 episodes in it gets a cold hard bitch-slap in the face and stops being funny alltogether. It becomes cold, hard, real. The whole giant-robots and war thing totally gets shred away in a single episode and it becomes war. Horrible, fatal, and with no real winners. The main character goes crazy in remorse. Lots of people die, in very not-special, not-flattering ways. Good and evil begin to blur. And you're left with this sour taste that reminds you why nothing gained with violence is ever sweet.