• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FA Down?

net-cat

Infernal Kitty
Is it because Apache is an ornery, fickle beast that likes to do things like that randomly? :p

dragonfan

just got a 502 error this morning on FAs website.

Lt_Havoc

SPADS Commander
Yup, seems like it gets mkore frequent, that leads me to one conclution: somone is flodding FA so it cant be accsed. Yes, that smells like a DOS attack or something.

tagnard

I cant get in ether but i spotted something that is not related to the Service Unavailable.

The ERROR 502 is wrong... it shuld be 503

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
/me kickstarts Apache.

Random crashes should not re-occur again.

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
tagnard said:
I cant get in ether but i spotted something that is not related to the Service Unavailable.

Not quite :)

502 = Bad gateway
503 = Internal server error.

Since Apache, our backend, is down our proxy reports 502.

tagnard

yak said:
tagnard said:

Not quite :)

502 = Bad gateway
503 = Internal server error.

Since Apache, our backend, is down our proxy reports 502.

Awww ok

But still.

HTTP status codes

500 Internal Server Error
502 Bad Gateway
503 Service Unavailable

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
*laughs*
That's the second stupid error of today(tm) i've made. Not that it matters, just that i'm feeling silly.

Janglur

Still getting 502's. Refreshing doesn't help. Coming back an hour later does.

Janglur

Ayep.

(And apparently, 'Ayep' is too short of a post for FA.)

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
SilverAutomatic said:
It's loading here... but everything is loading really slow.
Statistic graphs show that the site experienced no slowdowns since the last time it was out.

Janglur

Loading VEEEEERY slow for me too. Sometimes pages seem to stall and I have to refresh.

Occurs on FireFox and IE. Other sites work fine mid-lag of FurAffinity. I loaded a Strongbad Email almost instantly while still waiting for the pictures to populate on FA.

12:16 AM EST.
FA is just loading as a blank white page... ?? Is it on my end or everyone's end?

furryskibum

XianJaguar said:
12:16 AM EST.
FA is just loading as a blank white page... ?? Is it on my end or everyone's end?

I'm getting that as well. Just randomly started while I was perusing the arts.

brokenfox

Is not fixed
Yep, white page only for me too. Just jumped over too see if anyone else was having the problem and apparently it's not just me.