• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FA Gamers - Steam Servers Opening Soon

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
We are currently in the process of opening up our Left 4 Dead servers as part of the FA Gamers Steams Group. If you've got a server you feel would benefit the community, let us know. We're all ears.

Vandell

NOT A RACCOON
Team Fortress 2 servers if possible. P:

For L4D, some dedicated versus servers would be noice. :3

deruty

I'd like to propose TF2 and CS:S servers.

Though... I guess I can't really assess to the amount of community that it would benefit since I don't know many of you :(.

But its fun! And if no CS:S, I atleast further support the TF2 cause :D!

c0nker

But ofcourse. TF2 and L4D

friendliest and most fun team based games being played at the moment. would be perfect

Not A Fox

nothing
Furries don't make good TF2 Servers.

I'm sorry but... TF2 is nothing if you're not playing it on a 7chan or /v/ or /b/ server.

We have CC2 and we have furtress or whatever. That's all we need.

I mean, without constant micspam, or players adding to the comedic value of the game... It's nothing.

If we need a server elsewhere besides l4d, then maybe Insurgency.

Or better yet, take the money that would've been spent on a game server and apply it a piece of SL real estate that doesn't become a cum-saturated cesspool of a furry dance club.

Or use the money for something else entirely, like for the main site.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
Or better yet, take the money that would've been spent on a game server and apply it a piece of SL real estate that doesn't become a cum-saturated cesspool of a furry dance club.

Or use the money for something else entirely, like for the main site.
I believe that FurNation already has dibs on Second Life. Further, I don't care how much money I have, I would never put a single dollar of mine (or FA's) towards anything Second Life. I personally detest it. And honestly, no money is going into the game servers what so ever. We're using available power to offer something fun... for free.

If you don't like it that's fine by me, and I think that mic. spam if done correctly makes a good server awesome.

Kesteh

Twenty
Hopefully this post bug will be gone...

I suggest Empires. That sounds nice right about now... Though there is one "training" server and the rest are elites---meaning they expect you to 100% know what the fuck to do or get banned in seconds.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
CS:S....maybe some strategy games LOL J/K....but yea cant play TF2 so CS:S is the best thing I can do

ZentratheFox

You just lost the game.
If you're looking for a Left 4 Dead ded server, I've got one that would work perfectly, not even being used at the moment. If you want, you can use it for free.

It's only a couple hops from the "backbone" too, so very low latencies. It's currently running a GMod server with no issues at all. =)

Teco

Informal Formalist
Im content with just a L4D server. Will there be more than one? I would hope since a game can only could 8 players max.

Skittle

Banned
Banned
Oh, may I suggest a poll so that it is easier?

Last edited:

Rifter

Perpetuating the Stereotype
Other than L4D, I'd probably play on a TF2 server.

scarei_crow

nekomancer
A Gmod server would be pretty awesome, i find that most servers are usually filled with fucktards who kill people for fun just because they can kick them if they complain.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Guess I better get L4D soon or actually buy one, been playing a Pirated version to get a good feel of the game

Mercy

TF2 or CS:S

L4D is cool and all, but it's what? 8 Players at a time? It'd be much cooler to get larger groups together, I think. Now at this point I'd suggest Battlefield, but no one would play that (I don't even own it!); at the same time though, the squad voice chats are kinda fun. Now I think there's a bit bigger following in the fandom as far as TF2 goes compared to CS:S, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles, I suppose (TF2 gets no love from me :p ).

If you're looking for a Left 4 Dead ded server, I've got one that would work perfectly, not even being used at the moment. If you want, you can use it for free.

It's only a couple hops from the "backbone" too, so very low latencies. It's currently running a GMod server with no issues at all. =)
That would be my machine. Nothing to write home about, but it's currently hosting six Left 4 Dead ded (hah) servers without a hitch, and I'd be more than willing to offer up my hardware and bandwidth for the community. I've also run a pretty basic GMod server on this machine as well for a long time. I'll run whatever people like... provided it's not CS, as I detest it... :rolleyes:

Long time lurker, first time poster. :D

deruty

Actually that prior comment on an Empires Server sounds really nice. I'll throw in my support for that one also!

indrora

sqrt(-1)/0 *universe crashes*
Here's mah wishlist:
-TF2 (Nonpure plz)
-Gmod
-Zombie Panic! Source
?Half-life multiplayer (yes the old one)
?HL2:DM?

Thats all!