• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Main Site FA main site down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ank57

Big Pikachu
wouldn't be surprised if it is a DDoS, however, it's probably just gremlins getting into the server

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
I can't seem to access the main site via any device or web browser. I get an error code.
Has the site gone down and if so, was it planned or have we been DDoS'd again?
Yes.. read the site status and you'd know what goes on. No need to make forum posts and ask~

coyoteOdin

DAY????!!!!! WEEEEEEK?????!!!!!

to bring me to an ENERGY state, it’s enough that it does not work for at least 10 minutes !!!!!!!

Yav

wig snatcher
not like a couple of hours, even 5-10 minutes is already too much for my patience!
play a game, watch youtube, netflix n grill
this should blow over soon, not the first time FA was hit with a ddos attack (though this one is pretty big comparably, but they're pretty common thanks to EdGy FuRrY HaToRs!)

Ank57

Big Pikachu
play a game, watch youtube, netflix n grill
this should blow over soon, not the first time FA was hit with a ddos attack (though this one is pretty big comparably, but they're pretty common thanks to EdGy FuRrY HaToRs!)
the world would be a utopia if r/anti_furryirl was shut down

BanannaDan

I am a fuking psycho with a low art equpiment.
I can't seem to access the main site via any device or web browser. I get an error code.
Has the site gone down and if so, was it planned or have we been DDoS'd again?
Yes I fuking hate it so much im so pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.