• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Main Site FA main site down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yav

wig snatcher
Ah. :\

What exactly is meant here by 'backend' ?
It would be easier for google to explain this for me, so here's a quote:
The backend (or “server-side”) is the portion of the website you don't see. It's responsible for storing and organizing data, and ensuring everything on the client-side actually works. The backend communicates with the front-end, sending and receiving information to be displayed as a web page.

Ank57

Big Pikachu
It would be easier for google to explain this for me, so here's a quote:
The backend (or “server-side”) is the portion of the website you don't see. It's responsible for storing and organizing data, and ensuring everything on the client-side actually works. The backend communicates with the front-end, sending and receiving information to be displayed as a web page.
could we fix the site with this?

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
That was incredibly rude!
I always check the site status. At the time there was NO update so I made the post.

Please do not be sarcastic to me again.
First off it isn't sarcasm and secondly it isn't rude. It's just me telling you that you can check. You say you checked alright but that Just means it hasn't been posted yet, and by now it has, so just check. Considering you took that so harshly is rather.. suprising to me how easily offended you are =/

Gem-Wolf

da golden wuff
First off it isn't sarcasm and secondly it isn't rude. It's just me telling you that you can check. You say you checked alright but that Just means it hasn't been posted yet, and by now it has, so just check. Considering you took that so harshly is rather.. suprising to me how easily offended you are =/
My point is it, you didnt need to say it in the first place. I am a day ahead of you lot. So at the time I needed FA and it was down the staff were sleeping. I wanted know who else was having issues.
The fact that you feel you have a right to tell me what to do and what not to post is laughable.

If this conversation continues I will be flagging the Mods.

Ank57

Big Pikachu
My point is it, you didnt need to say it in the first place. I am a day ahead of you lot. So at the time I needed FA and it was down the staff were sleeping. I wanted know who else was having issues.
The fact that you feel you have a right to tell me what to do and what not to post is laughable.

If this conversation continues I will be flagging the Mods.
ok

SSJ3Mewtwo

Locking this since updates will be posted by site staff when updates are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.