• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FA Page Load Error

Ship-Wreck

Aspiring Toy Designer!
anyone else having this problem?

--Admin Addition:Yes we're aware of it. I just alerted Yak to the issue and it's being looked into. Please keep an eye on the Site Status forum for updates.

No need to create more threads, I'll only lock them. Thank you ;)
-Ahkahna

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having this problem too now, FA doesnt load.

Maybe all the After Election journals Killed the site LOL.

Ahkahna

Little Miss Sunshine
Yes we're aware of it. I just alerted Yak to the issue and it's being looked into. Please keep an eye on the Site Status forum for updates.

No need to create more threads, I'll only lock them.

Ravenesque

Yes we're aware of it. I just alerted Yak to the issue and it's being looked into. Please keep an eye on the Site Status forum for updates.

No need to create more threads, I'll only lock them.

Look! It's the Yak Signal!

Quick, to the Yak Mobile!!

Tombfyre

Seems to be giving a page load error again. Another site test or something in progress?

2ndVenus

SnakeWildlife
About every hour of browsing the site goes down for me for 10+ minutes aswell as when the site is online its very sluggish and thumbnails by the dozens do NOT load.

When the site goes down again and again, my tracert shows this: Note that number 19 froze for a while before failing and skipping straight to 20. the browser at this time claims FA couldnt be connected to or doesnt exist: