• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FA Policy Notice - "Cub" Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep trying to hold back, but I've watched and participated in this same arguement three times on this same thread.
And I gotta ask, are we done yet?
How many more people do we gotta listen to who come in with "TL DR" and start the whole arguement / explanation over and over again?

Twile

Ah man. I wanted to reply to this the day it was formed but David locked it. Meanie-pants.

Anyway, what I think is irrelevant at this point, I'd just like to tack my hopes (that people can let the arguments die down) onto the end of this beast-of-a-thread.

If ya argued that a minority of loud users shouldn't be able to influence the admins to change the TOS, then you shouldn't be trying to do the same thing. Decisions were made, tempers flared, some people left, some people rejoiced, some decided to not leave after all, some are here tentatively... for now though let's just relax and try to mend things over with each other. *smacks FA to see if it de-polarizes like a magnet* :0

kukul

I dont understand you people, why do got so damm friked out by something UNEXISTENT?, I mean, we furries are all zoophilics because we like humans with animal heads?, think about it, this are just draws, not pictures of real kids being forced to do something that they don't want to, this pictures just came from ADULT PERSONS imagination, there's no any dammage done here.

uncia2000

Twile said:
Ah man. I wanted to reply to this the day it was formed but David locked it. Meanie-pants.

o_O (missed that, Twile...)

Heh... not me: I was just going to sit down gently on the thread: had thought someone else was watching over this one.

Twile said:
Anyway, what I think is irrelevant at this point, I'd just like to tack my hopes (that people can let the arguments die down) onto the end of this beast-of-a-thread.

If ya argued that a minority of loud users shouldn't be able to influence the admins to change the TOS, then you shouldn't be trying to do the same thing. Decisions were made, tempers flared, some people left, some people rejoiced, some decided to not leave after all, some are here tentatively... for now though let's just relax and try to mend things over with each other. *smacks FA to see if it de-polarizes like a magnet* :0

Would be a good trick. (Yeah, and the other 100+ page thread, too).

From what I could see, more people left because of the drama and tempers flaring than because of the actual decision. Still not particularly large numbers in percentage terms, but always sad; especially when largely avoidable...

kukul

I don't know U, but I think that this thread is generating lot's of publicity.... or something.... 'cuz I really can't understand why you just don't close it,

Twile

kukul said:
I don't know U, but I think that this thread is generating lot's of publicity.... or something.... 'cuz I really can't understand why you just don't close it,

It would go against the thread's initial reasoning, about how FA is about letting people say what they want. Plus, it would spill over into other threads or journals.

This should get publicity though. They're not trying to sneak one past us. They want us to know about changes that are taking place.

Status
Not open for further replies.