• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FA still shows offline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked the site status forum and Dragoneer says the site is back up, but when I try to go there I still get the splash page saying the site is down. I've tried reloading the page and restarting my browser, but nothing works.

Ahh, just kidding, I used the same tactic I used on the Blizzard forums, complain about it in a new thread and everything starts working. Please disregard :D

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
It was working, then borked again. Something is causing MySQL to become unresponsive after a period of time. We're looking into it and investigating the cause.

marmelmm

Hat...'Stache...Legend.
Dragoneer
Site Director

Staff Member

We've brought in some additional assistance to help us try to resolve the error we're having.

Dragoneer, 25 minutes ago

a733d1e79a7a2381238951b65c9c6818.jpg

Last edited:

tbonethebunbun

If I were you guys, which I'm not...

I would take time to do something else. Please let the admins do their thing, don't post here expecting everything to work out. Seriously... Don't... - w -

maxgoof

It was working, then borked again. Something is causing MySQL to become unresponsive after a period of time. We're looking into it and investigating the cause.

Have you tried using SomeoneElsesSQL? *ducks and runs*

Kafj302

Just hanging around.
Maybe the code needs little more Java, there could be a PYTHON in the code, C what i am doing here.

SSJ3Mewtwo

As the OP has requested this be disregarded, I am going to close it up, since we're still pending for the fix. Another thread stating 'the site is down' doesn't really help anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.