• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FA Toolbar?

FurryGuy07

I was thinking, what about a toolbar that can be added to our internet browser. It could have shortcuts to our the nav links, our favorite artists, our watchers, and things like that =3

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
No, a shortcut to www.furaffinity.net is enough for me.

FurryGuy07

Eevee said:
Uh. Put links on your bookmarks toolbar?
Do I see a hint of sarcasm in your reply?
I think this is a Suggestion thread, not a Sarcasm thread.
If we all were a little nicer on the internet we wouldn't have drama.

Eevee

Banned
Banned
FurryGuy07 said:
Do I see a hint of sarcasm in your reply?
No, you see a hint of you can already do this without someone else exerting extra effort to give you a less useful version of a tool you already have at your disposal in my reply.

Eevee

Banned
Banned
There was nothing wrong with how I said it in the first place. Stop being so defensive, jeez.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Ya, u knead a tewlbar fur all 5 posts u hav maed, inklewdin teh 4 u maed tu bitch in this thraed. Rly.

Kimmerset

Banned
Banned
Plus, a toolbar is hardly something that FA needs to supply you.

Better suggestion:
Use Firefox, learn to code and write yourself a toolbar that will utilize all of FA's features.

Kaiva

Plus, a toolbar is hardly something that FA needs to supply you.

Better suggestion:
Use Firefox, learn to code and write yourself a toolbar that will utilize all of FA's features.

seconded, I already abuse URLs enough as is, why not shove em into a neatly packaged bookmark folder :D
or i could just fail at making a toolbar i have no need for.

at least its an idea *shrugs* my ideas are too ambitious so i don't bother lol

Kimmerset

Banned
Banned
That's not the attitude that gets you ahead. =p

I wouldn't mind giving it a try, though... Maybe that's what I can do to waste- er, utilize my time this summer.

Last edited: