• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[FA United 6] Free room for 1-2 at Hanover Marriott

Zai

Burd
Totally interested. I'm going by myself this year (friends are going but they can't fit me in their room) so I need room space.

I'm fairly quiet and respectful, will not do any sort of illegal substances or booze in the room and I'll shower outside of everyone else's schedules so there's no conflicts. I also won't bring anyone up to the room for any reason, adult or otherwise! (I'm kinda committed to someone and they're not going this year). I'll send you a PM with more details.

Zai

Burd
I sent two PMs and haven't heard back from you yet. I don't want you to end up choosing someone who changes their plans so I'm gonna tell you that I have another offer for rooming right now and I'm going to take it if I don't hear back from you by tomorrow morning. Thank you.

AviFox

Hey I'm sorry for not answering your PMs sooner, I was planning to wait until the end of the month to choose someone. This thread didnt get a bunch of replys like I expected it to so I'm closing it early and choosing you. Check your PMs :)