• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

SaruCharmed

Info on the different types of commissions I can do is here.
Saru-avatar-crop.gif DnD Gnoll character take2.png Sorry I haven't posted more here. Most of my best examples are mature, but you can see them on the link below. Each submission featured on my commissions page also has links to other examples, and you can also check out my gallery to see more!

I am also open to do anything within my abilities at an hourly rate. I charge $15/hr or $0.25/min. The hourly rate is potentially cheaper than the set price because I wanted to give myself a little wiggle room. However, I have created the set prices for people who are more comfortable with a set price. I have timed myself doing those jobs so that I know about how long it takes me and have based it on that. If you choose the hourly option, I will still give you an estimate of how long I think it might take, and will ask you to send me that much. I will keep you updated on my progress and inform you before you incur extra costs. If it doesn't take as long as I thought, you will be refunded as appropriate (minus the Paypal fee).

I am open to NSFW jobs, but I will not take fetish work that I am unwilling or unable to do. Please ask me if you'd like to know about a specific thing. Mostly though, I am only taking simple work at first since I am just starting out.

I can reject any commission for any reason. If I do not think I will do a good job, or I don't have the time, I will not take it. I can create a sketch for you before payment but I will request payment up front. I accept Paypal only. If you would like to help me out by paying the Paypal fee, it would be much appreciated, but it's not required. I am aiming for $15/hr or $0.25/min. If you ask for edits that take significantly longer than the time you are paying for, I will request more payment. I reserve the right to post any art I make in my gallery, but I will link the commissioner in the description.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions. I'll do my best to clear it up for you!