• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Facebook furries

Texywolf

Neighborhood Hugglewoof
How many are there? If you're a furry with a facebook you use on a regular basis, post here. I'm thinking about getting one up :3

Tabasco

I only have one, for the handful of people I care enough about to Facebook for. There's nothing furry on it, but I am in the furry Facebook group. It's kind of like bricking myself in the face with every post I read.

I did find one local person who seems okay through there, though.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
I have some furry friends on my Facebook. But most are IRL friends from college.

Gold

The furry facebook group is full of forever alone man children

You've been warned

How would you know? :V

Wait are you talking about the normal use accounts or just furry accounts. I have my normal use one but I'd be okay with making a second account for this.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
I once had an active Facebook account. For a portion of that time, I naively identified one of my interests as "furry". During that portion of time, I received about five friend requests a week from random creepy furries I didn't know. DON'T MAKE MY MISTAKE.

InflatedSnake

OH YEAH!
I have a facebook for IRL and personal use.
I never put anything furry on there because, quite frankly, my friends don't really give a shit so there is no point of putting anything furry up there.
I'm also not giving you my facebook, I barely know you.

Last edited:
K

keretceres

I have a facebook, and tbh I don't really mind who adds me. That does NOT mean I am going to post it on an open site where anyone can read the posts...

Blutide

" Never Give Up "
I have one to keep my furry lifestyle away from my school/professional facade. As such it's more likely to be authentic, but undoubtedly full of creepers trying to add me.
I do the same, only because I have a feeling if my bosses found out.....I might not have a job anymore.

CannotWait

Uh...why?

It counteracts the belief created by Criminal Minds that all creepers want to kill you.

Why not just join http://www.myfur.net ? It is like Furry FaceBook and you won't get your account deleted if you don't use your real name.

Who would delete someone's account on a Furry version of MySpace for not revealing your real name? Alternate identity is pretty much the point of most things furs do.

Er, Facebook is pretty much the last place I'd openly state that I'm a furry on the internet. Scratch that, it is the last place I'd openly state that I'm a furry on the internet.

CannotWait

Er, Facebook is pretty much the last place I'd openly state that I'm a furry on the internet. Scratch that, it is the last place I'd openly state that I'm a furry on the internet.

I was like that at first, but then I was like: Facebook is about my life and being furry is a big part of my life, so I might as well...

I was like that at first, but then I was like: Facebook is about my life and being furry is a big part of my life, so I might as well...
Thing is, being a furry isn't a big part of my life. That isn't to say there aren't hints, especially since I've listed everyone of my favorite books that fall under anthropomorphic fiction in my Favorite Books section, but that's innocuous enough. It's kind of like my life as a gamer: it's something that I do, but it's not all of who I am, and it's not a big enough part of my life to really define me.

On a side note, I have a ton of friends on Facebook who I'm 99.9% sure are /b/tards and I'm afraid of what they might do. >.>

Last edited:

CannotWait

Thing is, being a furry isn't a big part of my life. That isn't to say there aren't hints, especially since I've listed everyone of my favorite books that fall under anthropomorphic fiction in my Favorite Books section, but that's innocuous enough. It's kind of like my life as a gamer: it's something that I do, but it's not all of who I am, and it's not a big enough part of my life to really define me.

On a side note, I have a ton of friends on Facebook who I'm 99.9% sure are /b/tards and I'm afraid of what they might do. >.>

FAF is pretty much all I do now; that and Facebook and YouTube. Note my post count and join date.