• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FaF after hours

Is the forums better during nightime?

• Yes

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Same

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • I haven't noticed/I don't care/meh

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters
But that's awesome. Means you can get a full day of ACTIVITIES in before you can relax in front of a computer at night. Handy all the best stuff happens after 8PM GMT, like you said.

DO THINGS WITH MY LIFE?

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

LLiz

Use your flippers to get down!
Define "night time" please?

As I sit here typing this at 11pm Friday night Australian Eastern Standard time I happen to know its 1pm Friday in the UK, and 9am Friday in New York, so I am guessing that "night time" is American night time, so I'd usually be only ever seeing the "early morning" Furaffinity.

Regardless the main FAF population is either at work, or having their morning toast, ready to go to work, school or whatever... so meh... whatever... what was I saying again?

Heh I am too busy at my internship or at school to even noticed :V Even when I have the opportunity to log on there is nothing really happening here =/ .

Cam

Tick my laint
There seems to be alot more people signed in during nighttime, so the forums get full of rage and fun :>

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Where exactly do you work?

For the moment, overnight security in one of the last places anyone would want to break into unless they were a terrorist wanting to blow it up or something. The entire list of things I've actually dealt with in this position is as follows: Three car accidents, a power failure, and a drunken vagrant who somehow found his way through a gate that closed behind him.

I wonder what you consider to be fun, CF. After all, when it's noon or afternoon for me, most Americans sleep in their beds. Is it fun? Not really, as activity is very low.
My evening usually features most of the members either at their school or at their workplace, which also turns down many possibilities and there is no enjoyment.
Only at unbelieveable times there are enough members to enjoy a head on conversation, but then I won't be able to enjoy it because of the lacking energy I'll have.

There is no better way to enjoy the forums more than I can now, OP. It only gets worse at midnight.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
My night is some 7-8 hours before yours. But it's fun to me.

Jashwa

Too boring at really late.

OP just likes it because he can shitpost without anyone stopping him

Ley

It gets to the point to where I don't want to go to bed, and I stay up till around midnight. There seriously needs to be moe hours in a day.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
It gets to the point to where I don't want to go to bed, and I stay up till around midnight. so I pull an all-nighter

:V

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
When it's night here, it's the USA's morning. :D

Monster.

The future Mrs. Schmuck
It's kind of quiet in the mornings/day, but in the afternoon and evening, it's pretty lulzy since everyone's home from work/school.

Soon as I'm home from school and get all my homework/projects out of the way, it's time for FAF and its epidemic of delicious drama. :V

Rouz

Nothing New Under the Sun
I see no difference in post quality just the amount of activity changes.

LupineLove

It's a TRAP!
I'm usually on around mid day, so it's kinda boring. But when I stay on till around 3am, oh god it gets fun.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Too boring at really late.

OP just likes it because he can shitpost without anyone stopping him
:3
It gets to the point to where I don't want to go to bed, and I stay up till around midnight. There seriously needs to be moe hours in a day.
I haven't been able to get on late cause my school hours, I miss faf after 3 am.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
No.

The later it is, the less active it is. So it gets super slow and you're just f5-ing over and over hoping something happens. It's best in the late afternoon-night when people get home from school and work so it's active.

Kiva19

Stripity Stud!
I am on at all sorts of random times depending on what I am doing that day or night. I don't really have a time I prefer though. Active periods can get a little overwhelming though.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
No.

The later it is, the less active it is. So it gets super slow and you're just f5-ing over and over hoping something happens. It's best in the late afternoon-night when people get home from school and work so it's active.
This, but we're also five to eight hours behind.

fingerpaints

cupcake muncher
I live in Australia, so I suppose day, night, middle of the night or day doesnt really matter too much, all the same here

CrispSkittlez

Unprincipaly principled.
I don't care much for being online at night, even though that's when I'm usually on. Not much interesting is happening.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I don't know so much about day hours of Faf, because im +2 timezone. So night hours are day hours to me